Patch Notes Week #48

Bellanaris

Adventure

New World 13 Quest 19 – “A New Life of Lust” 

“Hmm, yeah! I could really get used to all the sweat, juices, and fluids. Just smelling them makes my head go all dizzy!”

image.png

Check out the latest Quest!

Club Champion

A new Club Champion hunk has joined the Haremverse!

Upton is the kind of person you’ll want guarding your rear.

image.png

Upton

Fight Chayotte when he appears as club champion to add Upton to your Harem!

November Guys Survey 

Time flies, and once again, we ask for your feedback regarding the November hunks. 

Please share with me who were your favorite guys in this SURVEY.

image.png

Improvements:

• Always count Pachinko free games in objectives. It used to be counted only when the player had orbs.
  • Seasonal events will now feature a special market.
    • 4 slots for revived Legendary 5 grades
    • The purchase will be made in Event cash, which you can get from the event’s rewards.
  • A timer and an info button are added in the event window for Boss Bang event

Bug fixes:

• The players that haven’t received the cross-promo reward before 22/11 have received it.   
  • The wrong shards amount displayed in Places of Power is fixed. It is visible only for permanent PoP below level 10. 
  • The issue making players who have been inactive for a long time unable to pursue the adventure where they left it is now fixed.  
  • The size of the Season pass timer being too small when activated is fixed.  
  • The exclamation marks on the hero’s personalization items staying, even once seen by the player is fixed.
  • The period deal notification being misplaced in languages other than English is fixed.

image.png

• Thanks 1