Stolen rewards! Check your Contests page

BBBBBB-B

I don't know what you're talking about? Most of the prizes (orbs) from Crazy Cumback Contest from last month I've already spent for equipment and other stuff.

Since you mention the Contests page...did you not claim the finished Crazy Cumback Contests from November already?

That's not stealing then. After a contest finished you have 21 Days to claim it. If you do not do so in that time slot, the prizes expire.

That's neither stealing nor a bug, but an intended feature.

2 hours ago, Eckos said:

After a contest finished you have 21 Days to claim it.

Could you please point me to countdown timer on that awards? I didn't see it. Any data obtained by players empirically is not the rule. No countdown timer ==> no expiration ==> awards stolen.

PS: anyway they stole 2-3 rewards in one day, so your version on 21 days for claiming rewards is erroneous.

Edited by BBBBBB-B

Some days have more than one contest like days with regular, cumback and legendary contest, this means that they would all expire at the same time. League rewards you have 7 days to collect if you miss them they're gone, 21 days is a fairly big window and there isn't any contests worth risking ignoring claiming your rewards for a few points. I believe there is also a 21 contest limit and if you have 21 contests saved and a day like today pops up with 2 contests it will bump off your oldest 2. I'm nor 100% though but I'm fairly certain I experienced that on an alt account.

Oliver66, does it mean, that some day you miss some of your yemens, kobans, Champion tickets, etc. and would be upset? They lasts for 21 days and youy didnd spend them - you have enoght time for it so the gone. Isn't it OK? Why if not?

Whatever we miss the point: there is no timer on rewards so the name for their disappearing is 'theft'.