Advice for new Event Girls

Louis

Dear dev. team,

I love the idea of the events and the event girls. The event girls are one of the
best. Also the lvl 5 affeaction is great. I would like to advice for upcoming events
to include the new introduced event girls with up to affeaction lvl 5. This would
be fantastic for players and saves a lot of time later for expanding the affeaction
levels of previous event girls, if this was on the agenda or ever will be. So in
short:

My advice is to give upcoming event girls 5 affeaction levels instead of the old 3 levels :)

I know this is not what you guys may mean, but I have a suggestion for a completely new event girl, if Finalmecia could be involved in holding her to ransom.  I'm referring to that gorgeous summoner with the maroon hair and lime green dress.  Only trouble with having an event girl positioned so far in the game is that it's unfair to those less advanced who would never get a chance to get her.  However, she would be in Epic Pachinko, presumably, so available for anyone with enough kobans to try for her.

1 hour ago, Peregrine Took said:

I know this is not what you guys may mean, but I have a suggestion for a completely new event girl, if Finalmecia could be involved in holding her to ransom.  I'm referring to that gorgeous summoner with the maroon hair and lime green dress.  Only trouble with having an event girl positioned so far in the game is that it's unfair to those less advanced who would never get a chance to get her.  However, she would be in Epic Pachinko, presumably, so available for anyone with enough kobans to try for her.

was the same with travel kalissa. everyone got her before the original kalissa because she wasn't even reachable at that time. i don't think it's a big problem.