how about this?

Taylor The Great

how about yall make a game about being lesbian? I mean yall made a game about being gay dudes (gay harem). Plus with the main character also female ,it can also get more of us hooked. so why not? You can either do this or get female accounts pics for hh cause female players,like yours truly, are feeling left out. Can i at least get a reply?

Edited by Taylor The Great
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Hotless said:

A yet another lesbian harem thread.................  Kinkoid themselves confirmed it that they will never do such a game so i am sorry to say it but you can only dream about it.

Yet another? This one seems to predate a lot of them...
The creator of this thread just felt the need to quote a 19 months old post.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2019 at 12:06 AM, Taylor The Great said:

Well... I'm sorry for having thoughts!!

Let's just say you can still have hope. After all, no one would imagine that 2 months ago there would be a totally new game named Hentai Clicker where the devs did something that they say it would NEVER accour on Hentai heroes, already at beta version, the possibility to have a villain on your harem, now we have finalmecia available. This way they could do another game from whatever genre with all this thing about a female protagonist, I just don't think the only lesbian thing will happened, this really doesn't make sense just saliva and not a single cum drop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1