Booster evaporates

Jizzmate

I have used , Get more points booster.."meditating guy in green"..for a points boost in contests. Yet past week, that particular booster disappears after like minutes, even if I not do contest requirements..it just evaporates. Anyone else have this issue? Also, is only on HH..not happens on other games..CBH or PSH. I have bought 5 boosters to test..and all just disappear after bout 5 min.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 10:59 PM, Jizzmate said:

Anyone else have this issue?

No. Please mind the sticky in the future.

For any and all QUESTIONS, including any and all tech issue you're experiencing and would like to check with the community, please use the appropriate subforum instead:

Moreover, please note that there is no Support forum. Moderators are not Support (or Kinkoid staff). You're more than welcome to ask the forum community (including moderators) for advice, but at the end of the day, we are NOT Support. We can't look into your gaming account and answer you or assist you directly as Support can. Posting anywhere on the forum is no substitute for sending an in-game Support ticket.

To contact the Support team about an individual issue you are experiencing, please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.