[Feb 3, 2024] Mythic Bang (Mythic Days #113?) 🧡Physical/Orange🧡🟠

image.thumb.png.5a8b6e8a0fae5ef349ce35b03cc05428.png

Wildman,

You have until February 6th to face The Mimic and win the heart of Mythic Bang.

She was timid and inexperienced, but she always got the job done. However, her whole life changed after a critically high dose of mutated SuperSerum. Now she is hotter, hornier, and more purple than ever and there is just one thing on her mind - banging.

Get her NOW for your Harem!

Mythic Bang

avb0-1200x.webpava0-1200x.webp

🧡Physical/Orange🧡🟠

Charm

• Thanks 1

For the first time since a year long, I will skip a Mythi girl on CxH.

My drop rates were abysmal, I got 34 shards in 3 days, using 2 SP and all my saved fists. I have 11K gold, but I want to save it for the DP and the ME cards.

I like bang, but this Mythic version of her... isn't too inspiring imo.

• Hug 3

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

I like bang, but this Mythic version of her... isn't too inspiring imo.

i feel the same.  While the idea of using iconic cover art as inspiration is a good one, they needed their best artist at his/her/their best for the W, not the L...

i couldn't play or prepare the first two days, but had 50CP & enough Kgold for another 50 so i went for it.

Mythic Bang 🧡🟠
1st CPx50: 2💖
2nd CPx50: 3💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 5💖

Total Shards Remaining: ≈43,384?  some minutes before reset, but i was too slow to screenshot before page/screen went away.

HH wasn't much better, i had more CP so it was cheaper, but got 9💖Shards/100CP...

@Karxan did you read this? It gives a thoroughly explanation on how to get Mythic girls (that's how I knew how to get them, after reading it).

In short, you need to be prepared with 5 Sandalwood perfumes (potions) in your situation, and a gold stash of about 7-10k.

Think about it, with the SPs, you need 50 drops of the Mythic girl. The drop rate for Mythics are about 7-7.5% from what I recall. So with 5 SPs, you need about 700 fists to get a Mythic girl.

Of course, most players don't go into MDs with 700 fists, but they are buying most with kobans / gold.

Let's say that you gather 200 fists, that means you need to buy about 500 more fists with kobans. 20 fists cost 216 gold, so you need more than 5000 kobans / gold (better have at least 7-8K gold, to be on the safe side), together with 5 Sandalwoods / potions, in order to get a Mythic girl.

If you won't have this prepared, then unfortunately, I don't think that you'll get a Mythic girl for a long time... 

Also, I'm hoping that you're buying most of the Girls XP Items from every market run :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, OmerB said:

@Karxan did you read this? It gives a thoroughly explanation on how to get Mythic girls (that's how I knew how to get them, after reading it).

In short, you need to be prepared with 5 Sandalwood perfumes (potions) in your situation, and a gold stash of about 7-10k.

Think about it, with the SPs, you need 50 drops of the Mythic girl. The drop rate for Mythics are about 7-7.5% from what I recall. So with 5 SPs, you need about 700 fists to get a Mythic girl.

Of course, most players don't go into MDs with 700 fists, but they are buying most with kobans / gold.

Let's say that you gather 200 fists, that means you need to buy about 500 more fists with kobans. 20 fists cost 216 gold, so you need more than 5000 kobans / gold (better have at least 7-8K gold, to be on the safe side), together with 5 Sandalwoods / potions, in order to get a Mythic girl.

Also, I'm hoping that you're buying most of the Girls XP Items from every market run :)

My 'dalliances'/flirting' with MGirls are mostly fun & a way to get things started, and done selectively on a Per-Girl basis.

It's been awhile but i have read & bookmarked that article.  Presently, i am acquiring & stockpiling the SPs & AAPs as i can & saving them, not using them, for when the time is right.

In CXH & HH, i have a healthier bank of Affection Items than GXP, but i am collecting them from frequent Market runs.

5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls 5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls ... they're greedy/needy no matter what their rarity!  I thought "Oh, good!  Use Gems💎 Time!!" then i was reminded we did that recently so i was a little low...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Karxan said:

My 'dalliances'/flirting' with MGirls are mostly fun & a way to get things started, and done selectively on a Per-Girl basis.

It's been awhile but i have read & bookmarked that article.  Presently, i am acquiring & stockpiling the SPs & AAPs as i can & saving them, not using them, for when the time is right.

In CXH & HH, i have a healthier bank of Affection Items than GXP, but i am collecting them from frequent Market runs.

5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls 5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls ... they're greedy/needy no matter what their rarity!  I thought "Oh, good!  Use Gems💎 Time!!" then i was reminded we did that recently so i was a little low...

Mythic girls require much, much more than the ordinary L5 girl...

How many AaP you've got? You don't need more than 5, maybe a bit more (for legendary days), or for mistakes done, but surely not more than 10.

Don't waste your gold for nothing. Also, did you level up your permanent Places of Power? It's quite important (but make sure that you can still run them for 6-7 hours). The PoPs are a great source for gems.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

Mythic girls require much, much more than the ordinary L5 girl...

How many AaP you've got? You don't need more than 5, maybe a bit more (for legendary days), or for mistakes done, but surely not more than 10.

Don't waste your gold for nothing. Also, did you level up your permanent Places of Power? It's quite important (but make sure that you can still run them for 6-7 hours). The PoPs are a great source for gems.

i know.

HH
4x SPs
PoP - Lvl.6, Lvl.9 & Lvl.2
Others are Lvl.13

CXH
4x AAPs
PoP - Lvl.2, Lvl.6 & Lvl.2
Others are Lvl.13

Between my computer issues & Krapoid breaking Harem bad, i'm forced to waste the Kgold on things i normally wouldn't.  So it'll be a while...
Would be nice if Kinkoid celebrated .com's Anniversary by giving everybody 2024 Kgold in eσch game!

• Like 1