Sexy scenes with sexier guys ?

Youpi

Don't get me wrong, I get that :

1) The main target of the game is heterosexual men ;

2) The game plays around the classic "nerd guy gets all the girls" (and it works very well for me, it's always funny) ;

But I suppose I'm not the only heterosexual girl enjoying the game, and even if I like seeing every kind of sexuality (consensual of course), I would love to see some... sexier guys involved. I mean, the Hero is a little... meh, most of his friends are just like him (very childish) and we (almost) never get to see sexy scenes involving more mature, confident, sexy men! An Li was the exception, and he's not here very often...

Anayway, I still like the game a lot, the drawings are beautiful, very, very sexy and the story is surprisingly interesting, so thank you all !

• Juicy peach 1

22 hours ago, Youpi said:

I suppose I'm not the only heterosexual girl enjoying the game

Definitely not, and even if: there is more than plain hetero- and homosexuality, so I guess also many male players would not be unhappy to have some sexier guys here and there, even when Gay Harem is not their preferred clone.

I personally think that having the protagonist going through some character development/growth, making him more mature, also in his style/outfit, wouldn't hurt either. I mean of course, this game is intentionally about the nerdy guy, who is not that successful with women, becoming a hero and getting a harem full of sexy girls. And aside of the funny factors, some of us guys may prefer this story for ... reasons ... But we have that story for at least a year of adventure progress, probably til the end, based on what I saw from leaks (I am in Digisekai, currently). The hero became pretty self-confident pretty quickly, but the superficially nerdy/childish behaviour, square glasses, hair style and even this T-shirt with this NASA style sun and starts (?) on it remained mostly unchanged. Based on the Labyrinth side quests, the outfit seems to change at some point, but was traded against another more nerdy than mature uniform, IMO. Having some character development into a more mature, self-aware behaviour and style to more effectively grow a harem, which makes it also more realistic that all the girls fall for him so quickly, would not hurt. Of course with fallbacks to the inner nerdy and childish character traits popping up regularly, to create some funny and running gag elements, and not loose the roots.

And ... wasn't there a game survey which revealed that in average we like to see more orgies? I enjoyed the Assvengers chapter of the Splatters Achipelago world. I guess one or two of the involved guys are more matching your taste. More such scenes, probably a little more extended as well, would be great. But probably there are even some form my current progress til the current end of the adventure.

• Like 1

Il y a 21 heures, Horsting a dit :

there is more than plain hetero- and homosexuality, so I guess also many male players would not be unhappy to have some sexier guys here and there,

This is very true ^^

Il y a 21 heures, Horsting a dit :

And ... wasn't there a game survey which revealed that in average we like to see more orgies? I enjoyed the Assvengers chapter of the Splatters Achipelago world. I guess one or two of the involved guys are more matching your taste. More such scenes, probably a little more extended as well, would be great. But probably there are even some form my current progress til the current end of the adventure.

It would be nice! And there are many guys in the game who would be pleasing to watch: the Champions, some Villains, etc. but we never get to see them. I'm currently in the Harem Tournament chapter, and it's a little disappointing to see that there is not a single decent guy participating for now! Even Auga is only watching. In any case: even if the Hero evolves and matures, I still think some variety could be nice ; )

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Youpi said:

I still think some variety could be nice ; )

Agreed. Also having characters from earlier worlds and other game modes regularly chiming in and participating is a blessing for each longer story, IMO, independent of the "more sexy guys" factor. I mean this happens already, but could be more. Variety is always a positive, even important aspect when it is about pleasing sexual tastes of a large player base. We regularly had this discussion about breast sizes, and I was very happy with 2nd last MD Ume, who was even rated best in January girls survey, IIRC? Drifting off topic ...

• Like 1