That on Girl that looks like Link

The only ones I see that vaguely fit the description are Sylvia and Taria but that's only considering the clothes because neither are blondes :

With a google search, I have located a start screen issued from the adventure starring Sylvia here : https://www.adultgamesnews.com/hentai-heroes-review/

Not sure what start screen they referring to but I did read about a girl that was removed in the very early days and think she was the now missing id 2.

I forget what she was named but I did come across these images some time ago

image.jpeg.c88934d539d2a862e6f020ac15f3e134.jpegimage.jpeg.235c960a8307db14c2333bbc3785145a.jpeg

I guessed they where that girl since they where part of other HH girl images and I had no data on these.

since Taria ref id is 2 and there are no gaps there I think she became the replacement for who they removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

3 hours ago, Bigben123 said:

I search that 1 blonde Girl,that looks like Link from The Legend of Zelda, that was on the old Start-Screen. Can someone help me?

I'm moving your thread to QA (Questions & Answers). The Art Spot subforum is meant for players who draw to post their fan art, not to discuss the game's art.

45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm moving your thread to QA (Questions & Answers). The Art Spot subforum is meant for players who draw to post their fan art, not to discuss the game's art.

Thank you, i'm new here

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Bigben123 said:

also i can't get this girl? This girl was the first i see when i startet this game for many years.

If you've seen her in game then you know more then me. I started in late 2018. I only search for her after seeing her in this post confirming she was once in id 2

The wiki history only goes back to 2018 so if she was in game at all it would have been 2016/2017 but she has since been totally removed from the game because if you try to pull her image now nothing comes up. meaning if people had her, KK took her from the players.

• Like 1