Labyrinth

OmerB

We don't have a thread for it, so I think that we should have one, with the new harder "normal mode" and the relics bug fixes (?).

I may put a picture of the 1st and/or the second girl here later.

Or maybe @Karxan would like to put the girls pictures below me 😃

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.ca91aa49c6d79e0b6151d2372e99cc7c.png

((edited - tried getting the 'flash' in the screencap, & had to draw them here))

Rymr                                           Cyan                         

✰✰✰✰✰                           ✰✰✰✰✰             

ava0.pngava0-1200x.webp

🧡Physical/Orange🧡🟠            ❤Eccentric/Red🔴❤  

(Main Girls 2 & 1)                                                (2nd Girl)    

CXH Labyrinth Shop

image.thumb.png.a1f93530303c8a3442aadc081e2277c5.png

[[[wip]]]

Edited by Karxan
CXH Labyrinth Shop
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

Vigilant Bedrock

She's not a labyrinth girl 🤔 She is the last LC girl iirc.

There are currently two exclusive labyrinth girls - the first one to appear more than 2 months ago was Cyan. The newer one is Rymr (based on the CS guy mymr? 😆).

Edit: I checked, she is from legendary contest no. 29, there were even 3 LC girls after her.

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

She's not a labyrinth girl 🤔 She is the last LC girl iirc.

Do you ○already have her?  i don't but she's in my shop.  Yours may be different.

Karxan Edit: Check this!

Called it!

Edited by Karxan
found confirmation of what i had suspected

Do you ○already have her?  i don't but she's in my shop.  Yours may be different.

Yes, I have her (not from the labyrinth).

I edited my previous post, check it. And I don't know to which post in the big HH labyrinth thread you were referring.

The 2nd girl at you laby shop is changing on every labyrinth run. Any 5* girl that you have at least 1 shard of, can be shown there, no matter where you got her from.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Yes, I have her (not from the labyrinth).

I edited my previous post, check it. And I don't know to which post in the big HH labyrinth thread you were referring.

The 2nd girl at you laby shop is changing on every labyrinth run. Any 5* girl that you have at least 1 shard of, can be shown there, no matter where you got her from.

Ah, ok!  That clears that up!  I'll see what i can do for her pic!

As for the Link, when fully Loaded, you should be centered on the Post Linked.

Posted (edited)

@Karxan Can you delete Vigilant Bedrock from the post above?

It's confusing, as she is not a labyrinth exclusive girl. As I wrote, any 5* girl that you have 1-99 shards of her, can appear in the labyrinth (it kinda resembles the SM shop). Only Cyan and Rymr are the labyrinth exclusive girl atm. There will be a new one next month (in about 45 days, I'm not sure exactly when Rymr showed up).

Edited by OmerB

6 hours ago, OmerB said:

@Karxan Can you delete Vigilant Bedrock from the post above?

It's confusing, as she is not a labyrinth exclusive girl. As I wrote, any 5* girl that you have 1-99 shards of her, can appear in the labyrinth (it kinda resembles the SM shop). Only Cyan and Rymr are the labyrinth exclusive girl atm. There will be a new one next month (in about 45 days, I'm not sure exactly when Rymr showed up).

i tried & it wasn't working.  i'll try again later, & if it still won't work, i'll ask the mods for help.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I had nice performance on CxH:

I'm guessing that they just summed up all the damage that the girls have at the end of the track:
image.thumb.png.c3affc32b9c68d055b5cb381c6340b07.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

um, what does Harmony do for girls/team in Labyrinth?

there is a good explanation here

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/31387-the-ultimative-tricks-and-tips-for-labyrinth/&do=findComment&comment=307968

in short

2. Harmony - determines the critical hit chance. As in PvP system, the combined base percentages of you and the opponent is 30%, and that 30% is divided depending on both sides' harmony stat. However, in Labyrinth there is also a Critical Expectation relic that works independently. To calculate your crit chance you can use this formula:
Sum of % from Critical Expectations + 0.3 * girl's Harmony / (girl's Harmony + opponent's Harmony)

• Thanks 1