Revival Royal Homemaid. Girl is not available?

Well. I can’t see more questions about this case, so I should assume it is not a problem for all users, it could be my problem only. Yes, I know the rules, I have few 6* girls already. I’ve visited ninja-spy location just in time, but no Royal Homemaid appeared. Let me show one screenshot below. You can see the timer, you can see 5400 shards available notice, but she didn’t appeared till the end of session. So, please, could you check my account to prepare for the next challenge. Alex

46AE41CA-27E0-41F6-A86C-8A255E7A31DE.png

36 minutes ago, Lexis66 said:

You can see the timer, you can see 5400 shards available notice, but she didn’t appeared till the end of session. So, please, could you check my account to prepare for the next challenge

The timer says  44min until the next batch. Avalaible shards show 0 - so it's normal that you don't see her in the rewards from Ninja Spy.

image.png

Mod-hat on:

After this isn't a bug, I move this to Q&A

FYI: If you are in the USA, the recent DST change put us one hour off from the EU, so shards won't refresh when you normally expect them to. We'll get back in sync in just over a week when the EU does their time change.

For example, I'm used to seeing the refresh on the even hours, but right now they are on the odd hours.