Any intentions to bring back guys in other ways?

I'm getting kind of aggravated. I never have any guys available in Mythic Pachinko, so I have hundreds of orbs unspent. I have no guys to get from villains right now. And now there isn't a single person available for me to get during this new orgy event. I'm literally starting with all 46 of 46 obtained. I just hate not having any goals to work towards when I know that there are quite a few guys that I still don't have. It doesn't exactly give me any incentives to play regularly anymore. Am I alone in this?

Sadly because of the introduction of orbs it made pachinko extremely unprofitable for kinkoid so using it to revive guys likely could've lead to the end of the game. I've been in your situation for a long time now and just use orbs for contests, you definitely want to keep using MP orbs because they give you the free boosters. I still save the x3 and x6 mythic games but I have so many of those too.

They've been shifting artwork from one place to another to different events to make money, you might've noticed classic was reduced from 8 to 6 guys, orgy days additional 2 stopped, the 2 pachinko perms stopped among other things and new events came from it. The changes suck but were needed, the Comix version of the game is undergoing a much bigger changes so at least we're not doing as bad as them.

• Like 1