[April 22th, 2024] Crazy Cumback Contest 7

HH_CCC_Twitter_1.webp

Girls:

Spring Cleaning Mikazuki: Charme - submissive (white)

Spring Cleaning Rin: Hardcore - playfull (yellow)

Spring Cleaning Eliana: Know-how - sensual (blue)

Spring Cleaning Koemi: Hardcore - dominatrix (black)

Objectives:

Day1: Gladiator - Villain fights (200), Seasen & League fights (150)

Day2: Attraction Orbs - Shards (20), using Orbs (3000)

Day3: Enlarge your Harem - Affection grade (1000), level up (60 per level)

Day4: Master of Potions - PoV Potions (1), PoG Potions (5), not avalaibel are BB (50) and DP (5)

Day5: Money maker, money braker - per 2500 1 point (round up) in gaining and spending

Day6: Equipment for everyone - Gain equip (60), Equip Pachinko x1 (1500), x2 (1620), x10 (8100), upgrade equip (1000)

• Thanks 2

image.png

RL called in the last 5 minutes of the Contest and even it was only a short task, it lead to the fact, that I run out of time to score some points more (what were no real issue if I had only 15 seconds more...) but, okay, I have no girl to gain in this CCbC so not too bad.

15th needed 30.900 points.

• Hug 2

image.png.201e70a356841057d085c96ff918d038.png

I didn’t waste my fists, as I collected them in the MDR, in the D3 league, also mostly defeats, since I had already collected almost everything from easy victories. I collected the required amount for the top 30 mainly with kisses, which I also try not to spend until KKR.

image.png

It was mostly a relaxed bracket. Until some minutes before reset I was at 1st with ca. 300.000 points, way ahaed of Alexander and mickael. Pupok tried to snipe and took lead shortly before reset, but I could counter his attack and get back to the 1st.

15th needed 60.000 points.