Can't buy the monthly card after the update

Hello,

Since the last wednesday (01/31), after the update, I have been trying to renew my monthy card signature with absolutely no success. If I click on the card miniature on the bottom left, I can open the window, but it just stays blank forever, without showing any options for buying. If I click on the "+" sign near the koban counter I manage to open the option for buying, but it only shows the options for kobans, not for the monthly card.

image.thumb.png.bd4dc926825c7d73a486a4004ba643fd.png

Tried different browsers, like firefox or I.E., or even the mobile, but still no luck. I just keep the way from the image above.

After so many tries of log out and reloads, I actually got a very strange message that said "Sorry, but there isn't any payment available on the test site", that stayed a few seconds before coming back to the way showed on the image.

Does anyone have the same problem? I'm just the unlucky sheep? It only started after the update patch was issued.

i had the same issue. once i just tried to choose another country because of some totally unknown reason (aka it was just a lucky guess) but then the usual page appeared. then i changed back to my country and paid the renewal.

Edited by Habi