Realy Need New Function to Spend Energy!

Harumont

6 minutes ago, Harumont said:

Why is it still not there? I can not rise in the ranking of some daily tasks, because I just can not get my energy out!

spending energy is never the main source of points for competitions. and probably a lot of competitors are in the same situation as you. i do want something to spend the energy too but contests are not the reason for this.

• Thanks 1

well, what would you want energy to spend on? random quests without any rewards? nobody would really do those and the workload necessary would be just as large. on the other hand, if they were to provide rewards of any sorts, they'd most likely loose a possible source of income, since you can get your cash by your harem, but getting new girls would only be possible by higher combativity rate or by cashing. and no way would they reduce the only real value in cashing for players.

don't get me wrong, i also would like to see an option to spend energy on, but i doubt we'll ever see anything, at least, any time soon. we're just not as attractive anymore.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Dump em for cash? 100 energy, either you use it or but 100k hard cash. Go get those 5 stars...

don't think this will be an option. the energy dump must never be more valuable than progressing the story or no one would ever do that. it would also totally destroy income models of new players, earning huge amounts of cash on the first 10 lvlups.

a solution might be making it level-dependent. 1$ per lvl and per energy. i'm 191 currently and for a full energy bar that would mean 19100 cash. so that's roughly the same as 1 finalmecia fight which costs 2 battle points. so it would derive to ~50 energy -> 1 battle point. formulated like that it will not happen, see Chthugha's answer.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There will likely be more story. (How long was this game when it first came out?) It'd be a matter of the writer(s) figuring out where to go with it, getting with the artist to develop more characters, etc. In the meantime, yeah, wasted energy is a bummer.

@Chthugha: why won't it ever be convertible to boss fight points? I don't even know where I'd go to look this up. I don't think it's in the FAQ. It'd be great if it were in some sort of "devs respond" compendium or something. I prefer not to make Kinkoid repeat answers over and over.

Edited by Hollo

I don't know if this was suggested or not, but again going off other games I've played, I guess there's always the option of just removing energy spend from conditions in the contests.  This would level the playing field and is literally why this thread was made.  If the devs don't plan on putting in something you can convert energy into, and it only exists for the story, which has one more scroll of the current world to go (and then who knows how long between plain of rituals and the next area since that'll be a lot more planning than just the standard next scroll in a world that you've been in) then they might as well remove a contest condition that a large number of the player base can't even do, and continues to grow.

1 hour ago, Hollo said:

There will likely be more story. (How long was this game when it first came out?) It'd be a matter of the writer(s) figuring out where to go with it, getting with the artist to develop more characters, etc. In the meantime, yeah, wasted energy is a bummer.

@Chthugha: why won't it ever be convertible to boss fight points? I don't even know where I'd go to look this up. I don't think it's in the FAQ. It'd be great if it were in some sort of "devs respond" compendium or something. I prefer not to make Kinkoid repeat answers over and over.

That was my honest opinion back then about it never happening.
The simple fact is that they have systems in play to refill combativity with kobans, so in my eyes it would be weird for them to allow conversion from energy to combativity.

Anyway, it's on their long term plans to make alternative use(s) for energy, it's just not going to happen anytime soon.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Anyway, it's on their long term plans to make alternative use(s) for energy, it's just not going to happen anytime soon.

Now that's good to know. Though if you need a quick idea, it would be something of "treasure hunt". Game randomly chooses one location for hunt, where you can use energy to rng based "search treasure".

That said, I think devs are concentrating to all PvP changes, so they got hands full with those.

Even though I don't really care about using it for contests, it would be nice to be able to do something with all the excess energy.

I think it would be interesting if they did something like an energy roulette. It could give random prizes like xp tomes, affection items, or cash.

it doesn't necessarily even need to be very profitable in my opinion, just something of a small bonus for being caught up with the quests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's a thought, spend energy points on some kinda little sex animation gif with different girls, starting with story girls and expanding to drops afterwards, a few different poses for each girl and short loops, like what you can find in the Sogna Viper games.  I know they said they wouldn't but it could be used for some laughable amount of affection.  I'd trade 20 energy for a short loop of fucking bunny and 1 affection point over possibly loosing 3 fights in the arena. (well don't need affection on bunny but you get my point.)

My suggestion as to what to do with energy after ending the story is, I suppose, really easy to implement: replay the story in hard mode.

You would just need to add a difficulty selector in the mission map to change between easy and hard and increase the base and max levels of the chapter bosses, maybe adding the possibility, in each one, to get one or some girls more from that area, at least one from ending the chapter and another one as a boss drop. Those new girls could either be different haremettes from the ones you get on easy mode, or pimped out versions of the same girls (or even legendary upgrade to each mission's girls).

This would increase the reaplayability of the story, without the need to write new chapters just yet, and add value to the energy received.

What do you guys think?

• Thinking 1

what if they let us use to play regular pachinko ?

25 energy points for one spin?  that way the prizes are nothing great so the devs dont have to worry about that but we are at least doing something with it 

i know the devs dont want the energy used for bigger prizes but regular pachinko is kinda lame anyways 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the idea of spending energy on Pachinko. 

A full energy bar on a great Pachinko 10x spin. Although we would need to figure what the average value of the items are. People will just sell the items and use the Affection and XP upgrades. So essentially its is an Energy-Money conversion.

Just make some sort of system with bonus boss who can be fought with energy points,  energy needed according to his level and increasing cost up to 100. Rewards can be low just keep the player's attention and energy on something.

"not going to happen anytime soon" isn't how you fix the lack of content.