No Girls from Pachinko

7 hours ago, Moe said:

I have an issue ( or maybe a bad luck?) Why is it so rare that i get a girl from Epic Pachinko?

define "so rare" how many tries did you do? The odds are bad. There is a reason the "get 1 girl +9 trash items" deal is a thing.. ( ' - ')

17 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

define "so rare" how many tries did you do? The odds are bad. There is a reason the "get 1 girl +9 trash items" deal is a thing.. ( ' - ')

i tried like 7 times..separately though..and I get trashes everytime :D

10 hours ago, Moe said:

well..that means I will pass 2 events to save kobons? :D its worth 5300

is that what u mean?

If you spend them every time you get enough for one game then you could keep doing it until you have done it 10 times and not get a girl since the chance of getting one of them is so low but some people might get lucky but if you want a guarantee of getting a girl saving up for 10 games is better also the missions sometimes give them as well and contests are also a way of getting more as well.

Edited by natstar

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe there's a higher chance during events. At least, I hoped so as I spent most of my sparse Kobans on a single game.

But after browsing this thread, I guess,  I must have had some incredibly good look - played once and got a girl. She might feel a little uncomfortable though, poor 'Christmas Arcana',  in the middle of july :)