The release

Don23

9 hours ago, casey said:

Now the developers will need to adjust the costs to upgrade harm members. This update causes a large reduction of money earning capacity.

As a example, the time it will take me to purchase 28000 affection points and over $14 million to upgrade Abrael to a 5th star

will take months to accumulate that amount of cash.

Just giving a harem member a 3rd star costs about $1.5 million which will take about 4 days to earn if money isn't spent on anything else.

not really think its so bad. never really was depending on the extra money from the bosses. yes it will take a bit more time to level the bosses up again but if u have done it mone should go up to the previous level. i see a bigger problem in the low affection items at the market. mostly i had 2-4 legendary item at the shop. yesterday evening it was only a purple heart and today after i woke up and market refreshed only green and yellow items. i bought all books and affaction items and still had 400k left from my money.

I'm thinking the store and item rewards are tied into some little bit of code that got fucked up with this update.  I'd guess it is something with the check on how many girls you have being changed in the new system.  That's what is causing green and gray shit to pop back up.

36 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

not really think its so bad. never really was depending on the extra money from the bosses. yes it will take a bit more time to level the bosses up again but if u have done it mone should go up to the previous level. i see a bigger problem in the low affection items at the market. mostly i had 2-4 legendary item at the shop. yesterday evening it was only a purple heart and today after i woke up and market refreshed only green and yellow items. i bought all books and affaction items and still had 400k left from my money.

I've spent about 1.5K Koban to grind Finalmecia to where Bremen was before the patch.  I was perpetually broke in trying to max girls affection and still unlock the event girls as they came out.  I got to the Plains of Ritual yesterday just after the patch came out.  Yes there is a HUGE difference in the payouts, and it's WILL take a long LONG time to get the bosses payouts even close to where it should be.

yeah i know that. its about 40% of the previous money. and that arena fights r for free is also wrong. its like a 3rd kind of energy which is unshown. there is a cd for that so it need time to charge this like combatavity and the energy for adventures. after read many comments here on fb or on the patreon side it seems that the update has some really hard logical mistakes. i see the intention behind that but the devs should overthink about some stuff like the really long cooldown for the combatavity or the girl drops that now only the fighting the boss count for the girls he can drop.

i not really care abut ranking, so cant answer this well, but in another topic sb mentioned that only player with higher level would give mojo. so if the player of the won battle had lower level they didnt give any mojo but the fight u lost cost u some, so in the end u only lost mojo (this i only read cant say if its right or wrong)

8 minutes ago, Tenou said:

One thing I might add.

I don't know if it's from the tweaks to the combat system, but how is it that people with lower level, lower stats and less "hit points" than me defeat me time after time?

If they get more critical attacks than you since it's capped at 25% it's just based on luck,You get bonus endurance based on how many harem members you level up and then it's harem since the harem adds bonus stats to battles as well so if they have their harem all leveled up and their affection star raised as well which also improves stats it helps to win battles as well.

However my guess is that either the judge helped them win since they had the same stat as the judge or they got more critical attacks than you allowing them to win.

14 minutes ago, Eternal Winter Snow said:

Is it just me or does anyone else feels like the chance of girl droping from boss is actually lower than before?

They reduce the number of troll fights per 24 hours, reduce how much money the trolls give, reduce the money received in arena, give out items with worse stats in pachinko, bring back gray and green affection items that level your girls less, and maintain the exorbitant cost of better affection items + cost of the girls stars. 

So when they claim that they have increased the drop rate to compensate, I don't believe them. The only way to maintain your pre-patch progress is to buy kobans and use them to either fight trolls to level up the trolls for more money, or pay for the cost of the girls stars. Any way I look at it, it looks like the devs want us to buy kobans to get our real money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blain said:

They reduce the number of troll fights per 24 hours, reduce how much money the trolls give, reduce the money received in arena, give out items with worse stats in pachinko, bring back gray and green affection items that level your girls less, and maintain the exorbitant cost of better affection items + cost of the girls stars. 

So when they claim that they have increased the drop rate to compensate, I don't believe them. The only way to maintain your pre-patch progress is to buy kobans and use them to either fight trolls to level up the trolls for more money, or pay for the cost of the girls stars. Any way I look at it, it looks like the devs want us to buy kobans to get our real money.

I dont think its quite as bad as you described, i think money is still decent in fights, i do however miss more arena fights and dont like the money decrease there, however i think bosses are ok. Now again the girls drops might be fixed and is just my luck that sucks at the time. Im simply butthurt right now cause im a new player(lvl 22 atm) and i cant get a girl in ninja village. I will keep working at it and hope for best, i could really use new girls, especialy Loving Bunny who would fit greatly in my combat team, replacing either Kimie or Bunny to have all charm team. As i said, new player and all in need of more power... And early game seems to suck bad

4 minutes ago, Eternal Winter Snow said:

I dont think its quite as bad as you described, i think money is still decent in fights, i do however miss more arena fights and dont like the money decrease there, however i think bosses are ok. Now again the girls drops might be fixed and is just my luck that sucks at the time. Im simply butthurt right now cause im a new player(lvl 22 atm) and i cant get a girl in ninja village. I will keep working at it and hope for best, i could really use new girls, especialy Loving Bunny who would fit greatly in my combat team, replacing either Kimie or Bunny to have all charm team. As i said, new player and all in need of more power... And early game seems to suck bad

At your level, the difference in amount of boss fights and the amount of money received from boss battles is much smaller than the difference I face at over level 170. So for you, it is not as bad, but for me, I can't afford to buy the 13+ million of affection items and then pay an additional 18+ million fee to get her last star activated. It would take me several weeks to save this much money before the patch. Now it requires more than a month.

On 8-2-2018 at 12:14 AM, Tat said:

At least  check in at the reset and do your daily missions. No reason to miss out on free kobans/loving Arcana just in case the game does go back to what you enjoy. 

I do, but only 4 days and than I'l be gone for ever.  I don't like to be fooled by idiots who only want to get as much as possible my money...I thing they will not receive any coin if they continue like this way. 

41 minutes ago, grepolis said:

I do, but only 4 days and than I'l be gone for ever.  I don't like to be fooled by idiots who only want to get as much as possible my money...I thing they will not receive any coin if they continue like this way. 

The person who made the changes is not able to calculate. At the moment with level 212 I have only 14 opponents with more than 212 and there is no way to beat them thus I am not able to win mojo only lose. The last 3 days I lost 300 points where I normally wins between 1.000 and 1.500 a day.  This is ridiculous. The person who 's at level 239 (highes level at the moment) is not able to win mojos any more or does he only beat fake opponents...like most of my opponents are. They do not excist...It's easy to win when you cheat on your way. Bad game, bad makers of HH!

I agree with most of you, This update has distroyed the game and will cause it to fail. most of the income and items were from the arena, . I could do it 60-8- times a day. now im matched with players so much higher than me i can never win even 1 fight, im 17,588 and matched with players 25,000 and 35,000 , wtf are you developers thinking. You have kust killed this game.

Just did 18x10xPachinkos...the drop rate has changed. I used to get much more gold items, even the occasional legendary. Now sometimes it feels lucky to get more than the obligatory green item. Out of the 180 games I got 3 gold items. That's one in 60 or close to 1.7%

I'm pretty sure books didn't drop before the patch.

Missions have changed too, often you'd get items (which you could sell for quite a profit) there, now it's mostly gold and affection items.

Had just a fight with lvl 213 and exceptionally of the last 4 days I beat someone with a higher level but no Mojo's were received...I lost of course some with the lost matches. Remains a sucking game with sucking developers.  Only 2 days and I'm definitely gone.

On 10-2-2018 at 3:49 PM, grepolis said:

Had just a fight with lvl 213 and exceptionally of the last 4 days I beat someone with a higher level but no Mojo's were received...I lost of course some with the lost matches. Remains a sucking game with sucking developers.  Only 2 days and I'm definitely gone.

My fight level is increased to 214 but mojo decreased with 300 points in 1 week. Normally I increased above 10.000/week. This story has to come to an end. This became the most stupid adult game ever. Waisting your time about what... unless you'll pay for it. I'm not going to so, bey bey!

I must be very thankfull that now at level 215 I sometimes have the luck that I could win 1 mojo but I loose 32 in one shot...this is completely ridiculous and I suspect that who pays get more benefits.  I refuse to pay for this silly game that is not complete...since a month I have to wait for 'coming soon' thus XP could not be win by adventures. Change the rules is something like cheating the players.