New Battle System

Studly0077

I Don't like the new battle system . I use to be able to use all my 20 battle  points in a few minutes and do this several times a day. This helped a lot making money and items to upgrade girls. Now i have to wait 30 min to use 1 point? why have 20 points they it will recharge the 1 point in 30 min. I see that this is just a greedy attempt to get people to spend more money. Well it won't work. I'm sure like me it will just cause people to stop playing the game as much  Eventually players will loose interest and stop playing totally. If you really wanted to change the battle system and get players to play more. leave it the way it was butt change the battle. Make the battles involve players. maybe by hitting a certain key combo to cause attacks. This would make the game more interactive and improve the game instead of causing players to stop even using the battle system. For me if it does not change . I'll only do battle like maybe 2 or 3 times a day, and let sit, so in essence i am playing game less??? Is this what your goal was???

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I used to always match with people my level and now I always match with people 15-20 levels above me so that I lose every match. It' awful. All of the arena battle income is gone for players who've built to be able to win arena battles under the old system. Probably quitting......why the hell match me to 3 people clearly stronger every time and at the same time if I do win 1/9 battles the rewards are way lower than before.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 5:47 AM, Studly0077 said:

I Don't like the new battle system . I use to be able to use all my 20 battle  points in a few minutes and do this several times a day. This helped a lot making money and items to upgrade girls. Now i have to wait 30 min to use 1 point? why have 20 points they it will recharge the 1 point in 30 min. I see that this is just a greedy attempt to get people to spend more money. Well it won't work. I'm sure like me it will just cause people to stop playing the game as much  Eventually players will loose interest and stop playing totally. If you really wanted to change the battle system and get players to play more. leave it the way it was butt change the battle. Make the battles involve players. maybe by hitting a certain key combo to cause attacks. This would make the game more interactive and improve the game instead of causing players to stop even using the battle system. For me if it does not change . I'll only do battle like maybe 2 or 3 times a day, and let sit, so in essence i am playing game less??? Is this what your goal was???

I agree with you that with the 30 mins per 1point makes it not with playing much.  Plus how the have the arena battles set now no one really will what to go In there. I like the fact that the arena battles don't cost any points but if I have to battle ppl that is 3-4 times stronger than me then I'm not going to try anymore .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

agreed... this seems like its going backwards... gone from winning all of the arena matches, now its can be less than 16 per day...

Also the daily quest dose not refresh if you dont hit the 16... so if your at 14, you have to wait another day before the "daily" quests refresh. meaning the daily quest lasts 48 hours... (or more if you have really bad luck)

Also the XP payout went from 20-25 down to 6-7...

Now everything is slower... which i guess is what the dev's are trying to do...
however its more like they are taking away things rather than making additions

Edited by SpikeTiger

Guys, you need to understand that you're a minority here. As I can see, most players just want to fight the bosses to get their girls, event girls and save kobans to the pachinko. And I can guarantee that these players have benefited, and now they even have the opportunity to battle in the arena too. If your only goal is to level up in the rankings, you cannot expect that the entire game change just for you and some others

Edited by sanjkame
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It would be nice if they increased it to 60 minutes but gave 6 players you could fight but if you did arena every 30 minutes you would get the same amount of fights as you could do under the old arena system.

The tower of fame reset helps new players out as well since it's impossible to catch up the score of the people at the top of tower of fame that have been playing since the tower of fame was added to the game.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:45 PM, natstar said:

It would be nice if they increased it to 60 minutes but gave 6 players you could fight but if you did arena every 30 minutes you would get the same amount of fights as you could do under the old arena system.

The tower of fame reset helps new players out as well since it's impossible to catch up the score of the people at the top of tower of fame that have been playing since the tower of fame was added to the game.

Even though I WAS at the top of the tower before the reset, I understand that it does help out new players.  The problem is now we are stuck fighting only people that the "arena matcher" chooses.  Why do I want to consistently fight people that are close to my level and get 5 mojo for a win, when I can select and beat people WAY above my level who are higher mojo than me and get 32 mojo per fight?  I understand that maybe they do it that way so higher levels dont just pick on lower levels, but all they had to do was put in the selection process something that didn't allow you to pick someone on the tower who was lower level than you to fight..... problem solved.  It would add more competition to pvp that way because people at the top would not be able to gain mojo as fast as people at the bottom... holding the top positions would take more work.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Even though I WAS at the top of the tower before the reset, I understand that it does help out new players.  The problem is now we are stuck fighting only people that the "arena matcher" chooses.  Why do I want to consistently fight people that are close to my level and get 5 mojo for a win, when I can select and beat people WAY above my level who are higher mojo than me and get 32 mojo per fight?  I understand that maybe they do it that way so higher levels dont just pick on lower levels, but all they had to do was put in the selection process something that didn't allow you to pick someone on the tower who was lower level than you to fight..... problem solved.  It would add more competition to pvp that way because people at the top would not be able to gain mojo as fast as people at the bottom... holding the top positions would take more work.

you cannot select people like that (even if you could), because the ToF in Mojo is still settling down.
it needs time to come to a more stable situation in which you can get 32 mojo fights again.
up to that point, no use in going on about it.