Legendary Items In Epic Pachinko Nerfed? Or Bug

DFyre

I played Epic Pachinko this morning ( 10 games ) Got my Girl and there were a lot of Legendary items compared to usual. The issue is that it seems all stats have been nerfed.

I have 3 items I could switch out to...all 3 are 10 levels higher than I currently have, but all 3 are way worse in the stats category. HC, Charm, Know-how and Endurance, less by 200 points each and the Crit by 3 points. Other than the girl, the only thing I can do with these items now is sell them. They should have been a huge improvement across the board and they are not. Is this a bug, or am I looking at my next months of playing Epic Pachinko to be just for the girls and the Affection and XP increase drops....the gear will be just to re-sell.

Got same problem here after playing epic pachinko today ..got 3 legendary items (rainbow ) but can't use them since the ones i have now (15 level lower) are 1/3 higher in all stats ..so don't see the poing of using them if they are weaker and only higher in level and yeah i get a little more money back from selling them. :(

So you are not the only one and i'm sure many others have same problem.

1 hour ago, Mortymen said:

Got same problem here after playing epic pachinko today ..got 3 legendary items (rainbow ) but can't use them since the ones i have now (15 level lower) are 1/3 higher in all stats ..so don't see the poing of using them if they are weaker and only higher in level and yeah i get a little more money back from selling them. :(

So you are not the only one and i'm sure many others have same problem.

Yes...sounds like there are a few more as I read through comments...right now I am keeping them as proof and hoping that @kinkoid will reimburse kobans

Haha i kept mine too, for now and until we hear anything about this "problem" or until they come with a solution i'm gonna keep them. Anyway i kinda regret spending my kobans at this point on epic pachinko :( if only i would have know i would have done it before the update, at least that way i could use the gear i got from it.

12 hours ago, Mortymen said:

Anyway i kinda regret spending my kobans at this point on epic pachinko :( if only i would have know i would have done it before the update, at least that way i could use the gear i got from it.

I know, I was slapping my forehead all day yesterday as well....damn hindsight ! lol

Not going to be fixed because they cannot fix it because the item stats are generated when you get them so the only way to fix it's to go into each persons account and reduce the stats of the old legendary items before the rebalance but you should suggest that increase how much you can sell legendary items for they might do that to make up for it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't received a confirmation reply on this yet...I did just end up selling all of the gear, since it has almost been a month now. I just did the 10 epic pachinko games again this morning and all of the gear, now 22 levels higher than what I have, is still way worse by about a 150 points per category. So it looks like there will be no need to keep any gear until I am maybe another 50-75 levels higher than I am now.

3 hours ago, DFyre said:

I haven't received a confirmation reply on this yet...I did just end up selling all of the gear, since it has almost been a month now. I just did the 10 epic pachinko games again this morning and all of the gear, now 22 levels higher than what I have, is still way worse by about a 150 points per category. So it looks like there will be no need to keep any gear until I am maybe another 50-75 levels higher than I am now.

Legendary items have been nerved.

They were deemed to strong.

This has been confirmed by someone from Kinkoid on discord.