10 game Epic Pachinko

rstephens

That's exactly the trade-off. If you play ten single games of Epic Pachinko you get 10 chances at a girl, but you could end up with zero girls. If you play a x10 game, you may not get more than one girl, but the one you get is guaranteed.

I personally like to do just that, so I know every 5400 Kobans I spend get me one girl.

12 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Guaranteed one girl but only one. So theoretically you could play it 10 times separately and win 10 girls. Theoretically.

I like to take my chances and go for the 10 1-spins, and more often than not I find myself shrouded in regret.

i did this once. then i realized i'm not the lucky guy who can profit from that so i won't ever do single spins again i suppose...

9 hours ago, rstephens said:

Another query: Are the items bottomless?  

For example, if I spin, get an item I don't want, sell it, and then spin again, is there a chance I will get the same item again or is it now gone from epic pachinko? 

As far as im aware you can get the same item many times otherwise you would only be able to play Epic pachinko a certain number of times before it runs out of drops.