Drop rates still way low

Moons

On 2/9/2018 at 4:32 PM, Moons said:

I got Grunt up to level 43 and not a single girl has dropped. What’s all of your expirence been like after the new update? Any luck?

I call bullsh*t!  I had fought with the forest troll boss before the update without getting a girl. Since the update, I fought him a raised his level from 55 to 155, which means 500 battle won, and still haven’t won a single girl. That is very frustrating, and it shouldn’t be that hard. 

I also think that requesting 17 millions to get the last star for a girl in way too high. The game is just becoming a click farm now and I am not enjoying it as much as I did before. 

Stud

Got Zoe and Edna from Finalmecia both after the patch.  Combine about 1700 battles, 550-600 or Zoe girl #49, the rest on Edna girl #51 in my harem.  I have to keep from laughing at all the people bitching about 40 to 100 fights and not getting a girl.  That's about 2 days of fighting and they are whining?

• Like 1

I have to say I'm on a bit of a roll, myself, at the moment.  In my newest game where I'm on lvl 72 and Edwarda is on 80 I had Bonny and Eugénie drop within 4 battles of each other.  In this account I have only Edna to get and I've had similar success with other accounts (including Sylvia from Sylvanus quite early on).  We were told that, once we get girls, drops seem to be easier from then on and this appears to be borne out.  It does perk one's spirits up when this happens, but the downside is that in this account I need to urgently upgrade Samane to 4 stars before Finalmecia starts to be competitive enough to beat me.  Perversely, I could do without drops at the moment.  Already, all three of my and my opponent's girls are in play most of the time now and she sometimes gets me down to an ego of 24k (from 64k).  As I said, I still have Edna to get before I can backtrack to other worlds beyond Bremen (I have all his).  So I need to focus on upgrading Samane.

The roll continues!!  I now have all of Finalmecia's girls with the final girl, Edna, just having dropped.  There's definitely a patchiness about the luck I've been having since I started playing this game in June last year.  The good news is I no longer have to face the humiliation of being beaten by Finalmecia when this time comes.  In the meantime, she pays out enough for a win for me to upgrade Samane to her 4th star reasonably quickly.

3 minutes ago, SLASHDØG said:

I had Val Abraël at 05:08 (9 fights)

and Val Red Battler 10 minutes later. (55 fights)

(64 fights in total)

600 kobans for reload the combativity 4 times. 600 kobans -> 2 girls. It's profitable.

Not sure I'd do that.  I've been saving my kobans for Epic Pachinko and that's been very profitable to me.  If I don't get girls within the 7 day period that's just my bad luck.  Got my dream girl and that's probably enough for me.  Any others are a bonus.

5 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

red battler after 61 fights and abrael after 13 fights. so in total only 3 times refills. thats quiet cheap. yes normally i wait longer but there should be a price incresement for refilling energy and battle points soon so i did it now before the update

which level is dark lord and edwarda? i refilled it 4 times and still nothing..

Guys,stop complaining about everthing. The game was aways a waiting game,It's not because the team said the drop rate would be ajusted that you will get a girl after 100 fights. I read some comments saying "I'm level 53 gruntt without a girl" so here is my answer: Stop complaining,go play! I'm donatien level 123 with no girl,no complains your sons of a...Sweet mother

Edited by sanjkame

I was having a hard time before the patch, it took me quite a while to get 2 girls from grunt the girl is still there. but I'll tell ya this, shortly after the patch, I got the second girl. I don't think its the patch I think its the boss. Because during event when I go back to the older bosses they drop the girl rather quickly but the the stronger ones dont.

In my oldest know-how game I was battling Dark Lord for Val Red Battler and got Kimie instead.  Only Val Red Battler remains to get from him.  It wasn't entirely what I was after, but I can't complain.  In this game I would have been able to upgrade Val Red Battler much more quickly, but them's the breaks - literally.

yes bravos "we are the world we are the chlidren" hahaha it is fantastique, you are géniale, i jubilation yesss, i jubilating (it is traduction toi même know...) because you are réellement fantastique bravos i am dis bravos ....yes ... juste i know where go mes filles, ahahaha que c'est marrant, i laugh .