Drop rates still way low

Moons

Got both event girls and 2 other girls in a span of ten minutes and 300 koban for two reset. So seems like the rng was on my side today. Also every event i participate in I always get the boss drop event girls and that's normally without even using kobans. So yea rng either loves me or you guys have shitty luck.

the drop rate improved a lot , before i would get a boss drop every 30 days ; after te changes i got a drop in 15/16 days altough we have to take into account that some of the fight counts we had before the patch was rearranged between all trolls so it may have affected my outcome ; but clearly it will never take 30 days anymore to get a girl ; you will get them a few days earlier for sure ; as for the event girls ; i would usually get first girl in the first 3 days then the second on the last 4 days of the event , this time i got both girls in the first two days of the event .... using kobans to recharge the combat bar ; but with the prices change to refill it , it wont be as readily available as before unfortunately ... 

In any case drops improved for the best ; thats for sure

I wouldn't have said so earlier, but I now tend to agree with Maquiaval.  Leaving out event girl drops, once I finally managed to have the first drops take place in all of my six games (but two) I have had a girl drop every 2.5 rounds (that's 30 turns at battle).  In two of the games I even had troll girls (Kimie and Arcana) drop before Val Red Battler.  It's the same with Epic Pachinko.  Out of seven single turns this event, while I got none of the event girls I had that lovely elf, Vashalanor, drop.  On the face of it she seems rather interesting.  I can't wait to see her affection scenes and updated profile images.

image.png.bff93fdef48a4ff0c6bb62f8ae23e4e1.png

2 hours ago, shepwgu said:

Just got The Housemaid to drop. In the last two weeks, that's Leeditt, Cunegonde, The Housemaid, Val Abrael, and Val Red Battler. If anything is off kilter it's the finances -- I have no idea how I'll get all of them upgraded! :D 

Yeah, life's a bitch.  In one of my games where I'm on lvl 191 I have 53 girls.  That's not outstanding compared with a lot of other people, but it's enough for me for the moment.  It's a battle to upgrade the latest few... I'm always broke!  I can only be thankful that I've got both event girls to drop in that game so I can get back to battling Finalmecia and earn more money and legendary gift items before Finalmecia is levelled up enough to beat me.  I have to keep some money aside now, though, because the next quest for Plain of Rituals is underway and I've had to pay out twice so far to advance a third of the way through the quest, 'Chaaaarge!!'  That's the only game where I have both event girls.  In my other games there are two where I've yet to get either of them and there isn't much time left.

For me I havn't really noticed much of a change other than finalmecia gave me a drop fast, but I had gotten to her just a little bit before the update, so she probably got a bunch of points distributed to her.  Edwarda took 2 or 2 and a half weeks to give me her last girl.  I'm working donatien now and he seems the odd one in the equation.  Before and after patch he hasn't dropped anything yet.  He's only up to level 97, but damn is he keeping an iron hold on all three girls.  Just seemed odd for finalmecia to give me her second girl fast (one of them i got in patchinco way earlier) but nothing off Donatien yet.

Main account went through Invaded Kingdom without a single drop off Gruntt, Just got to Invaded Kingdom on my second account and within 20 fights Gruntt drops Regine so mixed fortunes for me. Just got to Admittance of the dead on main so will see how Donatien goes.

Just curious, has anyone gotten an event girl drop from a boss that has no regular girls left to drop?

I am in my third event in a row now with nothing yet from dark lord. I got val abreäl very easy but I do still have 3 regular girls left for edwarda to drop. I've had no girls left for dark lord for ages now, and as I said, I haven't gotten an event girl from dark lord for 3 events now.

Just now, dudd said:

Just curious, has anyone gotten an event girl drop from a boss that has no regular girls left to drop?

I am in my third event in a row now with nothing yet from dark lord. I got val abreäl very easy but I do still have 3 regular girls left for edwarda to drop. I've had no girls left for dark lord for ages now, and as I said, I haven't gotten an event girl from dark lord for 3 events now.

I already have all girls from dark lord and edwarda, fought maybe 150 times edwarda and nothing...then I tried dark lord and got red battler in 5 attempts, went back for val abrael and got her in 30 more attempts. 

• Like 1

I got Salem and Loving bunny just after the patch. From them on I'm fighting Silvanus to get any of his girls. From my account I already fought him 563 times. Didn't get any drop.

I got the event girls, though. Val abrael after 68 fights and val red battler after 173 fights. Made lots of koban refils for these girls.

I feel that the drop rates are lower now. Maybe it's just because I have more girls and it got naturally harder or maybe it's because of the patch. In any case, I hardly think that I'll keep playing if I have to grind  bosses more than 10 days to get girls. I mean, I don't think that the reward is worth the time invested.

1 hour ago, Will-Hurt said:

I already have all girls from dark lord and edwarda, fought maybe 150 times edwarda and nothing...then I tried dark lord and got red battler in 5 attempts, went back for val abrael and got her in 30 more attempts. 

Ok, so it is just my horrible luck then.. well at least I now know theres no bug or something, but seriousky, 3 events and no drops from darklord at all.

FYI the last 2 events I was exclusively fighting darklord only as he had the event girls I liked and still got nothing from him, hence my earlier question about event girls and bosses with no regular drops left.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:04 AM, Firehawk13 said:

Got both event girls and 2 other girls in a span of ten minutes and 300 koban for two reset. So seems like the rng was on my side today. Also every event i participate in I always get the boss drop event girls and that's normally without even using kobans. So yea rng either loves me or you guys have shitty luck.

On 2/21/2018 at 5:34 AM, Maquiavel said:

the drop rate improved a lot , before i would get a boss drop every 30 days ; after te changes i got a drop in 15/16 days altough we have to take into account that some of the fight counts we had before the patch was rearranged between all trolls so it may have affected my outcome ; but clearly it will never take 30 days anymore to get a girl ; you will get them a few days earlier for sure ; as for the event girls ; i would usually get first girl in the first 3 days then the second on the last 4 days of the event , this time i got both girls in the first two days of the event .... using kobans to recharge the combat bar ; but with the prices change to refill it , it wont be as readily available as before unfortunately ... 

In any case drops improved for the best ; thats for sure

9 hours ago, shepwgu said:

Just got The Housemaid to drop. In the last two weeks, that's Leeditt, Cunegonde, The Housemaid, Val Abrael, and Val Red Battler. If anything is off kilter it's the finances -- I have no idea how I'll get all of them upgraded! :D 

Well, we now know who's been getting my share of the drops. I just broke 1K fights on Edwarda and still no Val Abrael.  I haven't even started DL.

Yall whining about 20-100 fights and still no girl can chill normal girls for me lately have taken 700 to 1000 fights..

• Like 1

I feel that my luck has increased since the patch.

I had one of the girls from Bremen (Hamelin town) before the update. I got the other two girls along the way of leveling him to lvl 157, getting the last of them a little after I got the world girl from that level.

Before the start of the current valentine's event I got Salem (one of Finalmecia's girls) during an epic pachinko x10 play. Today, to my absolute surprise, I got the other two girls, one this morning when Finalmecia was 148 and the other just a few minutes ago when I leveled her to 151

Now I only have five boss girls left to have them all, Should I go for the three girl in Invaded Kingdom? or for the two girls I have left in the Magic Forest? Personally, I would go for the forest first, I want that milfy Titania :P

Edited by Tenou

2 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Well, we now know who's been getting my share of the drops. I just broke 1K fights on Edwarda and still no Val Abrael.  I haven't even started DL.

Yall whining about 20-100 fights and still no girl can chill normal girls for me lately have taken 700 to 1000 fights..

Lol i may have gotten todays share ;p

I have finally had some luck with dark lord, used my last 4 battles, then decided to do a refil just to see (not expecting anything), 4th battle after that refill i finally got val battle girl, then 6 more battles after that i got hand maiden from grunt (guess that makes up, sort of, for the 2 full events with no girl and a third event with no girl from dark lord for hundreds if not thousands of battles). I still wanted cupid chan though, her design is awesome and im still annoyed i couldn't get her :(

2 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I had it rough with that event that had 3 "free" girls dropping from bosses, I was barely able to get the 3 of them in the last 3 days, but this valentine event (Val Red Battler and Val Arcana) was incredible; I mean, the event started and I got both girls in less than ten tries the first day.

P.S: You can search any of my older posts on other threads, I have complained as much as anyone when it comes to girl drops. The same way I said what I thought was true then, I'm telling you what I see now.

9 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

For me I havn't really noticed much of a change other than finalmecia gave me a drop fast, but I had gotten to her just a little bit before the update, so she probably got a bunch of points distributed to her.  Edwarda took 2 or 2 and a half weeks to give me her last girl.  I'm working donatien now and he seems the odd one in the equation.  Before and after patch he hasn't dropped anything yet.  He's only up to level 97, but damn is he keeping an iron hold on all three girls.  Just seemed odd for finalmecia to give me her second girl fast (one of them i got in patchinco way earlier) but nothing off Donatien yet.

Yeah, I found the same, different troll though.  Because I had all three of Finalmecia's girls I went back to battle Bremen.  I had only one of his girls (Marina) before the patch update and it took over a hundred battles to get the next one (Stephanie).  I managed to get Cunegonde in Epic Pachinko before the patch.  I found in two out of three of my games where I've been able to battle Bremen that he has been the most reluctant to give up a girl.  Marina dropping first in this account was an aberration because she's otherwise been the hardest to get of any of Bremen's girls.  So I was in the odd position of having got all Finalmecia's girls before I got Bremen's.  It might have something to do with the fact that Plain of Rituals has been drawn out having not been completed and this gave me more of a chance to win all the girls off Finalmecia.  If I analysed it I'd probably find she's been just as reluctant to give up her girls as other trolls.

Il y a 7 heures, ToMadeira a dit :

Is there any way to improve the drop rate? I lost the count of the times I've tried to get her, but to give you an example I had only like 2-3 times the energy bar full since the event started, without counting with refills of course.

i cant assure you that its true , but from my experience i have found out that it takes me less long to get event girl drops filling up my combativity bar at least twice with kobans ... perhaps you should keep 500 kobans for those events just in case ...let us know if it works ... altough i suppose you already use kobans for recharges so im not sure i can help you  , only thing i always do is always start with darklord and stick to one troll only till i drop his girl , doesnt matter how many days of trying its gonna take , there were times i used many koban refills the first day or two with no effect , kept at it with same troll , eventually he dropped me his girl then i mooved to the second and last troll dropping a event girl and usually the second one drops pretty faster or at least way faster then the second one , so imo choose a troll at the start of the event and stick with him untill you gety the girl no matter how long it takes , i believe that even it it takes you a long time to get that first girl, that the counter do not reset like normal troll drops , so all those combats with first troll with add with the second ones and help you get the second girl .... so avoid jumping from troll to troll 

Edited by Maquiavel

also it seems that drop rates is all about personal experience , i play this game since april 2017 i think and beside de girls from the music festival that i didnt cared playing seriously cause i was just starting , i never once failed to get girls from events , ive always managed to drop all of them , even though there was this one time that i dropped the last girl like 1 hour before the end of the event and thanks to a last koban refill ... so in all honestly only once did i almost not dropped all girls from events .... i can consider myself pretty lucky i guess in that sense and its hard for me to imagine how so many other people fail to get them on a normal basis

1 minute ago, Maquiavel said:

also it seems that drop rates is all about personal experience , i play this game since april 2017 i think and beside de girls from the music festival that i didnt cared playing seriously cause i was just starting , i never once failed to get girls from events , ive always managed to drop all of them , even though there was this one time that i dropped the last girl like 1 hour before the end of the event and thanks to a last koban refill ... so in all honestly only once did i almost not dropped all girls from events .... i can consider myself pretty lucky i guess in that sense and its hard for me to imagine how so many other people fail to get them on a normal basis

I started to understand the game enough from about September last year to begin to get event girls on a regular basis (beginning with Justine and Teacher Deitra).  Since Christmas of last year I haven't failed to get every event girl, except for the Sexy Calendar event when there were three event girls held by trolls we could get, but there were only seven days to collect them.  I had to be content with two.

My absolute best events to collect event girls were Winter Chill and Loving Moments (the last two 14 day events).  In both I got every girl in every one of my games.  Furthermore, I did all this without refilling combativity using kobans.  I'd begun to save these exclusively for Epic Pachinko from the Sports Event on.

This revival I found it harder to get Val Abraël to drop than Val Red Battler, but this was because most of my games are know-how and Val Abraël was less useful, so I spent my earlier efforts trying for Val Red Battler (not to mention she's so gorgeous!).  However, when I switched to battling Edwarda, Val Abraël eventually dropped in all but two of my games.  In my most advanced game (started June last year) I have yet to get either girl, however, so it's down to luck.  In that game, if I were to regard getting event girls as the be all and end all I'd be simply unlucky, but I did get two regular troll girls while trying for the event girls!

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Had both event girls drop. Yay. Sadly none is hardcore again... But yeah, finances. Those legendary gifts, did they drop for anyone? I've tried here and the last event that offered them, bjt still 0. Girls have way better droprates. ?

This morning I got Red Battler, Abrael and a purple flowers within 5 fights.