Regarding girls' drop chance

In general
Of course the drop chance is low. That is part of the fun. If you got the girls too fast, you'd be out of things to do far too quickly. So people, especially those that like to create topics like "Drop rate bugged" or "Girl won't drop", calm down. RNG is just that: random. Learn to live with it, if not you're playing the wrong type of game I'm afraid.

Drop chance changes with the patch
Pre-patch we could fight trolls every 20 minutes, with combativity capping out after 3:20 hours. Post-patch we can fight trolls every 30 minutes, with combativity capping out after 10:00 hours. So, the amount of troll fights has dropped from 72 fights to 48 fights every 24 hours. We all know this. The Kinkoid team has already said that the drop chances have been adjusted accordingly. Even though they have made some mistakes with this in the past, we can only assume they've learned from that and that it is unlikely they've made an error with a patch this big. (And even if they had, you cannot determine that in this short a time window.) If you want to see combativity changed, it should have nothing to do with getting girls to drop.

The real kicker
What a lot of people seem to be disregarding is that now that troll victories are being tallied per individual troll, it is actually easier to progress towards getting a girl to drop. Every failed attempt slightly increases the chance for a girl to drop, right? Pre-patch, every time you received a troll girl that chance increase was reset globally.

On 09/02/2018 at 2:23 PM, Kinkoid said:

Par contre, la réinitialisation du compteur par le pachinko a été retiré. Et récupéré une fille sur un boss particulier ne réinitialise que ce boss en question.
(( Google Translate: On the other hand, the reset of the counter by the pachinko has been removed. And getting a girl on a particular boss only resets that boss in question. ))

If you had 200 failed attempts pre-patch, this would put your chance to get the next girl from any troll at X+200Y% (X being the base drop chance and Y being the chance increase from each failed attempt). Post-patch, if you have all 8 bosses unlocked, that chance has dropped to X+25Y% for each* individual troll boss (X and Y having been increased accordingly to account for the new combativity). * We currently don't know if those victories only apply to trolls that still have droppable girls.

Until you get your next girl to drop, your overall chance will be worse than before, but since Y no longer resets for every troll whenever you get any new girl, including from Epic Pachinko, your chances will be better from that point onward (unless you only need girls from one troll, in which case your chances will be the same from your next girl onward).

I would personally say that's an improvement. What do you think?

Edited by Sluimerstand

• 2 weeks later...

That each battle counts only in each specific boss is an improvement to get regular girls bosses. Now i think can get 3 girls if grow 3 bosses in 30 days max. :P

According to the calculations I made, I will have next girl on day 3 or 6 of march depends on how they decided to distribute my battles, if in all trolls or only in the trolls that I lack girls ... 

Edited by G0ku

As I played the old version pre patch in july 2017 on Nutaku without gaining even one girl after almost completing the ninja world and now playing after the patch with gaining some girls I have to say it seems to be MANY TIMES BETTER! I dropped the game after maybe 2 weeks+ without girls in July so I understand why so many people troll around, but this game is luck based yes it´s normal to be pissed when you gain "nothing" but it´s not like someone gains nothing you get money, kanban, items and so on which you can use to make your girls better and so on. It´s the same as an classic shonen only by diligently training and fighting are you able to overcome all obstacles in your way. 

13 hours ago, Kaskir said:

As I played the old version pre patch in july 2017 on Nutaku without gaining even one girl after almost completing the ninja world and now playing after the patch with gaining some girls I have to say it seems to be MANY TIMES BETTER! I dropped the game after maybe 2 weeks+ without girls in July so I understand why so many people troll around, but this game is luck based yes it´s normal to be pissed when you gain "nothing" but it´s not like someone gains nothing you get money, kanban, items and so on which you can use to make your girls better and so on. It´s the same as an classic shonen only by diligently training and fighting are you able to overcome all obstacles in your way. 

I don't know about the nutaku version but it went down here for sure. Yes it is luck based but if you took all the chances you had during an event and lots of people still collect 0 girls than it might just be a shitty system. I actually preferred the old system.