Forcing a Specialization

Yamamura

I've been playing HH for almost a whole year now. I thought the Devs would be kind enough to allow the players to choose a Specialization at some point in time. I mean, like really! What game comes to mind where you have classes, but can't choose which one you want at the start of the game? Adding something like this is probably difficult, as it isn't in the game already. The PvP side of things aren't looking any better either, but that's besides the point. The Specialization should be what type of girls I'm into. What I see though is that the girls are created and then they slap a Specialization to them. I'm sadly a Hardcore and out of the 57 girls I have so far, Justine is the only Hardcore girl that I actually like. I'm not saying they are bad, simple not my taste. I did look through every single girl in the game and I can say for sure that the number of Hardcore girls barely hit 10. If I was one of the other two Specializations, I would easily have over 40 girls to love out of the whole roster. I just feel like I'm forced into the ones I don't like because I'm spending more time looking at them through leveling and fighting. If anything , it would be nice to hear anything on this subject to leave me with some hope.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

They're testing out a way to change to hardcore,charm or know how so next week they might release it you will be able to change for free the first time as well.

Yes, that's as I understood it too.  In my most advanced game I'm know-how, but I've also maxed out Abraël and Juliette, and close to maxing out Noemy.  I have no charm games so it would be great to be able to give this a try.  With the availability of epic books at reasonable prices it won't be too hard to max them out to my current level.  However, if it doesn't work out and I want to change back, it may be costly.  At the moment, charm offers the best stats, but this might change when I finally upgrade Samane to all 5 stars.  She's on the green upgrade button at the moment, but I have to fork out 19.4m to complete the upgrade.  So I'm humming and harring about a change.

7 minutes ago, jyepie said:

what is the best specialization? whats the difference? never understood it 

Up to now, they were just different names on the 3 traits. No difference, samey-same. If the rumor is true about an upcoming patch, they will put into the game the option of changing your specialty (only the first one's free, then, just like meth and heroin, you have to pay for it)

The change will be that crit damage will be reduced very much for Charm and Know How. Charm will gain the ability to block some damage in battle, and Know How will gain the ability to heal in battle. Hardcore's benefit is the higher possible crit damage. What the % are for each, and what patch it will be in is unknown for now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blain said:

Up to now, they were just different names on the 3 traits. No difference, samey-same. If the rumor is true about an upcoming patch, they will put into the game the option of changing your specialty (only the first one's free, then, just like meth and heroin, you have to pay for it)

The change will be that crit damage will be reduced very much for Charm and Know How. Charm will gain the ability to block some damage in battle, and Know How will gain the ability to heal in battle. Hardcore's benefit is the higher possible crit damage. What the % are for each, and what patch it will be in is unknown for now

after the patch
i wonder, which one is best to have?

1 hour ago, Blain said:

Will they stick with the same triangle of counter-play? Right now, Hardcore wins against Know How, Know How wins against Charm and Charm wins against Hardcore. Will this still be present? If this is the case, I see why the abilitys are given out like you said here.  I think it would make a little bit more sense from a "lore" stand point if it was different.

Hardcores should like it when they are receiving pain, in battle, or when with the Hero. The logo of Hardcore is a wipe, so shouldn't they be able to take the ability to block/tank damage?

The Know Hows should know where to give pleasure and with great timing. With this knowledge they are able to hit the enemy where it hurts. The logo of Know How is an arrow going for a bulls eye, something like what critical hits are. Know Hows, by this logic should get a the bonus for crit.

Charms are selfish and want to have more pleasure when it comes to loving. They should be feeding/healing off of the enemy in a battle, allowing them to stay for longer. Charm's logo is just a rose and I really can't go off of anything there. Seeing as the other two abilitys, makes sense for me at least,  to give to the others. Charm would be the one left with the healing ability.

2 minutes ago, jyepie said:

after the patch
i wonder, which one is best to have?

Consider which girls you have and go with their specialties. You want a strong girl as Alpha on your team. There's a link to the HH wiki in the Patch Survival Guide thread in General Discussion forum here. That wiki has all the battle stats and money stats for all HH girls, but I won't copy the link here, because I want you to go read the Patch Survival Guide first.

I will say that, if you don't like your specialty at the start, it's going to be better to switch your specialty after you get some strong girls that can be raised to 5 stars of affection. If you decide to switch before you have a strong girl or 3 in the specialty you want, you could struggle to win in the Arena.

11 minutes ago, Enthrexaion said:

Will they stick with the same triangle of counter-play? Right now, Hardcore wins against Know How, Know How wins against Charm and Charm wins against Hardcore. Will this still be present? If this is the case, I see why the abilitys are given out like you said here.  I think it would make a little bit more sense from a "lore" stand point if it was different.

Hardcores should like it when they are receiving pain, in battle, or when with the Hero. The logo of Hardcore is a wipe, so shouldn't they be able to take the ability to block/tank damage?

The Know Hows should know where to give pleasure and with great timing. With this knowledge they are able to hit the enemy where it hurts. The logo of Know How is an arrow going for a bulls eye, something like what critical hits are. Know Hows, by this logic should get a the bonus for crit.

Charms are selfish and want to have more pleasure when it comes to loving. They should be feeding/healing off of the enemy in a battle, allowing them to stay for longer. Charm's logo is just a rose and I really can't go off of anything there. Seeing as the other two abilitys, makes sense for me at least,  to give to the others. Charm would be the one left with the healing ability.

As best as I have seen in the other forums, they do plan to have Hardcore be more effective against Know How, Charm be more effective against Hardcore, and Know How be more effective against Charm

2 hours ago, Blain said:

Hardcore might be the only ones that have a chance to crit after the patch it would have been better to have given hardcore something else like more health or stronger harem members because you whip them into working harder.

2 minutes ago, natstar said:

Hardcore might be the only ones that have a chance to crit after the patch it would have been better to have given hardcore something else like more health or stronger harem members because you whip them into working harder.

That sounds better indeed. Hear that devs?

oh wait.......

Ça sonne mieux en effet. Vous entendez ces développeurs?

Now maybe they'll notice

• Haha 1