New System Boss Battle is Good or Bad?

Harumont

Battle system sucks, the 20 times does not matter if you are paired to battle players ex. your 18,000 battling player 28,000 and 38,000 your lvl 65 battling lvl 75 and 85, WTF are they thinking, i have won 2 battles in a week. Thanks Developers for killing this game.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Studly0077 said:

Battle system sucks, the 20 times does not matter if you are paired to battle players ex. your 18,000 battling player 28,000 and 38,000 your lvl 65 battling lvl 75 and 85, WTF are they thinking, i have won 2 battles in a week. Thanks Developers for killing this game.

You gain more experience from losing battles than you do from winning them it's a bug so they will fix it in the future though but if you have a experience gaining contest you will gain more points from losing than winning.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Studly0077 said:

Well it doesn't really matter if your battle team is strong enough.

You can fight bosses that are weaker than you or you can use boosters

they finally have a purpose.

• Thanks 1