Drop rates

Chadx69

"The counter regarding the drop of girls will move from an overall system to a counter for each boss. The previous system had unsatisfactory result. After the update, each boss will count the number of successful fight without a girl as a reward and increase slightly the chance for the next battle." 

Since this patch was released I have fought Bemen in Hamelin town ceaselessly. He started at level 70 and is now level 118/210 and I have not received a single drop. So I'm curious what is the base drop % and how much does it increase after each battle?

• Like 1

I am also curious, personally I'm over 320 360 400 410 fights with Silvanus since the patch and no girls have dropped yet (and there is no indication that there is any change in the drop rate).  I think this feature needs to provide some feedback to the user, because it's obviously frustrating a lot of players.  Maybe a heart that slowly fills up as the drop rate increases?

Update: Got my first post-patch girl between 410 and 415 fights.

Edited by Testerosa
Updated number of fights.
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, shreyans said:

Even i have fought gruntt 150 times but i didn't get any

My ninja spy capped yesterday at level 50, had at least 40 more fights, still not a single girl dropped from the patch.

Maybe i was very lucky pre-patch, got both event girls in a day, and the first troll girls in 4 days.

Now less fights, no girls, at least after 2 weeks levelling the Ninja gives 500$ more than before, one more month and i'll be on par. *pff*

• 1 month later...

It's weird... drop rates are supposedly increased during events, and there used to be more than enough evidence of that. But rarely, there would be an event where I got nothing.  And I can usually tell right away, because the first girl would generally drop in the first two or three days. The current event seems to be one of those that will give me nothing, so I just gave up on it and have been focusing on maxing affection and levels instead.

Hello,

Thank you for this topic.

To this moment, we are having a random drop rate model. This means that some players can get a girl, event or story one, sometimes really fast, and sometimes they would have to spend more time battling. Therefore, it's not totally clear how many fights you have to do when an event starts, so you get an event girl. The system is complex and we have a lot of girls in our game. 

There isn't another answer to this question. 

Yet, we are working on different systems, checking, testing, and we are also going to work on this.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 10:32 AM, JessieChan said:

Therefore, it's not totally clear how many fights you have to do when an event starts, so you get an event girl. The system is complex and we have a lot of girls in our game. 

There isn't another answer to this question.

That's not really accurate.  I believe everyone understands that it's "not totally clear how many fights you have to do".  Nobody asked how many fights you have to do.  The question (technically, a statement) was "So I'm curious what is the base drop % and how much does it increase after each battle?"

I'll add to everyone else in this thread (and throughout the forums) that I'm also curious about the base drop % and the rate of increase.  More importantly, I'm interested to hear why these rates are kept secret.  I can't think of any reason why the devs would not share this information with the community.  We are a community of number crunchers, and it seems a completely reasonable request from the player base.  So, there IS an answer to the question, the answer is just not being provided.

• Like 4

Glad to see different players asking the devs to disclose the drop rate. So it's not just me and several others from the first February patch notes thread that want to see this information.

Sad to see different players asking the devs to disclose the drop rate. Months have passed since the February requests, and despite being the subject of most of the first forum posts by first-time forum posters, the drop rates will continue to be the biggest creator of un-addressed complaints about the game.

::shrug:: :|

this might be a bit of topic but anyone here figured out at which lvl will this boss  Roko Sensei  begin to drop girls ? Mines  at  lvl 151 at the moment  .... and  for some reason  when he  hits me  deals 0 dmg at least  thats how much it shows  but my  ego still goes  down 1 point .

5 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

this might be a bit of topic but anyone here figured out at which lvl will this boss  Roko Sensei  begin to drop girls ? Mines  at  lvl 151 at the moment  .... and  for some reason  when he  hits me  deals 0 dmg at least  thats how much it shows  but my  ego still goes  down 1 point .

Every time you fight a boss it has a chance of dropping one and every time you fail to get one to drop the drop rate goes up a little bit nothing to do with boss level just luck.

4 hours ago, natstar said:

Every time you fight a boss it has a chance of dropping one and every time you fail to get one to drop the drop rate goes up a little bit nothing to do with boss level just luck.

ok  thanks  just in case lvl's do have  something to do with it Roko dropped 1st girl at lvl154  and  now i know  if toad from x-men were a girl and  aside from making him toad-like her mutation also made her extraordinary  horny   how  she would please herself  lol   ....  the more you know 

Battling Grunt for 8 days now. Never had problems with droppig girls from an event. Never took me more than one day or around max 20/30 fights. I don't want to know how much money i lost since i got a reward of 7,5k instead of 13,5k for fighting Donatien. Getting very frustrating not to know a drop chance or an increasing drop chance.

/Edit: Let me do some maths. Playing 7 days will gain 336 combativity (24 hrs * 60 min * 7 days : 30 min combativity regeneration). For me the difference between Donatien and Grunt is 6k. 6000 * 336 = 2,016,000 coins which i could not use while farming the girls. It's not very cheap ;-)

Edited by tracker_nfo

5 hours ago, tracker_nfo said:

Battling Grunt for 8 days now. Never had problems with droppig girls from an event. Never took me more than one day or around max 20/30 fights.

It looks like you've experienced an extraordinary streak of luck in the past, while battling low-level bosses for days after days is rather normal during events.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 7243 said:

It looks like you've experienced an extraordinary streak of luck in the past, while battling low-level bosses for days after days is rather normal during events.

Sounds like that. Sad that this seems to be the standard experience :-/

• Like 1

My record is 981 fights against a boss for a girl. The boss was Bremen and the girl was Cunegonde.

Yes, I think that the drop rates are unsatisfactory, but to be true to you, I don't feel really curious about the exact number. I mean, I already know that the number is stupidly low, I don't see why I would need any more information.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Twine1 said:

Have any players experienced a drop from Roko Sensei?

I've been fighting away since he became live and nothing yet.  I wonder if he is already set up to begin dropping girls.

Got Venam after 3 fights, so yes, they are available.