Drop rates

Chadx69

On 9. 5. 2018 at 2:38 AM, HentaiBro said:

My record is 981 fights against a boss for a girl. The boss was Bremen and the girl was Cunegonde.

Yes, I think that the drop rates are unsatisfactory, but to be true to you, I don't feel really curious about the exact number. I mean, I already know that the number is stupidly low, I don't see why I would need any more information.

Only money 

At this point something feels bugged. Not sure if my acount is in a bad state but im 400+ battles in and still nothing. I understand that the drop rate needed to be lowered but the DRASTIC difference feels super shity.  When u go from getting a girl every 1-3 days to getting Nothing for 2 weeks. Ill give the next update a shot but ill ima prob just move on to another game if this keeps up.

then you might want to save some time and move on now ^_^

you aren't supposed to get a girl every 3 days, that's just the game helping you at the start to get some girls.
what you are experiencing now is what most likely will happen for the rest of the game.

13 minutes ago, tideyD said:

Last time i checked you typically don't want to be driving people away from the game.  Interesting that your attitud you have as a mod is to tell others in the community to gtfo

Hey, you are the one saying you want to go away when this keeps on going.
I just gave you a heads-up that this will go on like that.
So no use in staying then, right?

I'm just being honest about the game mechanics to you.
If those game mechanics are a good reason for you to move on, then these two posts wouldn't have changed your mind if it said:
"Oh please stay, I'm sure your luck will change."
It's obviously a shame to see players go, but that's the nature of these kind of games: people come and people go.

If you want to stay, that's fine off course.
In that case I look forward to other posts made by you.

1 hour ago, tideyD said:

Last time i checked you typically don't want to be driving people away from the game.  Interesting that your attitud you have as a mod is to tell others in the community to gtfo

Wrong mod. That was the one before this one.

Which is why this mod is here now. He keeps it real, and hasn't crossed the line into the "when keeping it real goes horribly wrong" realm of the previous mod. He just explained reality to you, a total stranger that he has no reason to insult. He didn't have to respond to you, and he certainly could have decided to be a prick, but he didn't. It's your own attitude that shot you from zero to gtfo in the blink of hitting the Send button. 

Trust me, the devs don't need his help driving people away from the game. They do a good enough job of that on their own.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:04 AM, Chthugha said:

Got Venam after 3 fights, so yes, they are available.

Got Squid-Boy on level 202 and not 1 girl drop yet. I hate you :P

• Sad 1

I'v been fighting the Boss's from when you get Fairy up to Roko and still no drop. The boss in the fairy place, went from lvl 40 to lvl 140 and STILL no drops. I'm stuck at lvl 120 doing the activities missions to increase my lol but can't do anything with the story line missions. Kinda b.s. but all in all its not a bad game. Just frustrating about drop rates from boss's for girl's. Hopefully they'll figure out how to fix this problem. 

I also explain: the more girls you have (from history) the more it costs them to fall.
I read this a while ago and believe me I do not doubt it for a second because of my experience, you may be lucky some time, but every time they cost more xD.

• 2 weeks later...