Feedback thread for Patch - 21/02/2018

Damoncord

Let's be honest though, we all knew the koban adjustment was coming.  Honestly I never spend kobans on refills so it's irreverent to me, but I'm curious how much it does affect the paying players, and if it has an impact on those with monthly cards or not.  Besides that I'll be curious to see if the daily missions for arena are worth it.  That sample image was all kinds of weird given it's the dev's debug account by the looks of things (I WISH I had more combat points than the max.)  I just hope the combat refill is more than 2 points or can scale higher.

I regularly use the combativity refill since money is always tight for the last few weeks.  One Refill normally nets me half a mil for those 150 Kobans.  Now it's gonna be 216 for the same so it's pushing more to buy the Kobans to upgrade girls instead of the actual in-game cash.  19.4 Mil vs 6000 Kobans is getting a bit obvious in favoring the Kobans.  At the refill costs, the 19.4 million would cost about 8380 Kobans to earn.

Well if you don't mind spending the Kobans that's up to you.  For me, I've played a number of games that have a 'premium currency' and I never buy the currency and horde what I'm able to get. This game is just another case of that.  I'm hording those coins till I get all the normal girls, then I'll start hitting pachinko for the rest of the girls, knowing the only thing i can pull is pachinko only girls.  (did one 10 pull back in october, got a normal boss girl, still feeling salty about it.)

Anyways my point is I can deal with playing the 'long' game with this game, just like I do on the other games I play.

Edited by trunks2585

7 hours ago, jorghegrande said:

is that is what you working for? you fcukin kidding me, don't you? 119 LVL legendary item has higher stats then the 166 LVL one how's that?
that's why you loosing players cause you taking p!ss with loyals ://
image.thumb.png.30c049ab0db1b9bb752ce31cadd6ad87.png

This was a change brought up on the first patch of this month.  They didn't tell us that the items were getting "Rebalanced" for their PVP expansion plans.

I just lost -30 Mojo because I lost 2 out of 3 Arena fights.

Now I realised I spent all my combativity points wrong back in Summer/Autumn. I spent 0 point on Arena fights, and all points on acquiring the girls. This has lead to 2 disadvantages to me:

• It's now 10 times harder to climb ranks. Even against inactive players, because I keep losing Mojo when I randomly lose Arena fight.
  • It now costs me somewhere between 20 to 30 million to upgrade my 4 Star girls to 5 star girls, because my Harem is padded with a ton of girls from the trolls, and the more girls I have, the harder it will be to obtain 5 star.

This punishes people who thought acquiring girls were better for long term.

The people who are rewarded are the people who didn't fight the trolls for girls, but instead fought in the Arena last Summer.

• They boosted their Arena ranks massively, and they never had any Mojo subtracted from them, and now they can never be caught up with because they have 600.000 to 800.000 Mojo in the Tower of Fame while everybody else is now punished by negative Mojo for trying to catch up with their lead.
  • They can easily upgrade all their "main-girls" to 5 star, because their harem is small, since they spent all their previous Combativity into Arena.

This game is getting more and more unfair, and rewarding a very specific group of people who chose a very specific strategy 1 year ago.

I'm not happy with this new "feature".

18 hours ago, Damoncord said:

This was a change brought up on the first patch of this month.  They didn't tell us that the items were getting "Rebalanced" for their PVP expansion plans.

im quit rather. thats a lie around compare what they said before xmas about the lvls, legs, girls. there were no drops for any leg items for 2 months !!!
i was checkin out 3 times a day then after 2 months when they been caught on lie they coming out with sh!t into our face?

here you go your 166 leg item however its even worst then 119 lvl even more worst the your 57 lvl one cause on balanced pvp?
i dont fcukin care about pvp. i wanna beat the bosses as much i can as quick i can when i spend on it real cobans.

hope they kill their on biznbiz asap. basterds

On 2/21/2018 at 4:15 AM, Fiel said:

I just lost -30 Mojo because I lost 2 out of 3 Arena fights.

Now I realised I spent all my combativity points wrong back in Summer/Autumn. I spent 0 point on Arena fights, and all points on acquiring the girls. This has lead to 2 disadvantages to me:

• It's now 10 times harder to climb ranks. Even against inactive players, because I keep losing Mojo when I randomly lose Arena fight.
  • It now costs me somewhere between 20 to 30 million to upgrade my 4 Star girls to 5 star girls, because my Harem is padded with a ton of girls from the trolls, and the more girls I have, the harder it will be to obtain 5 star.

This punishes people who thought acquiring girls were better for long term.

The people who are rewarded are the people who didn't fight the trolls for girls, but instead fought in the Arena last Summer.

• They boosted their Arena ranks massively, and they never had any Mojo subtracted from them, and now they can never be caught up with because they have 600.000 to 800.000 Mojo in the Tower of Fame while everybody else is now punished by negative Mojo for trying to catch up with their lead.
  • They can easily upgrade all their "main-girls" to 5 star, because their harem is small, since they spent all their previous Combativity into Arena.

This game is getting more and more unfair, and rewarding a very specific group of people who chose a very specific strategy 1 year ago.

I'm not happy with this new "feature".

You are correct but it doesn't currently impact much. The PVP is pretty random currently. 

You can be set against someone who is 4,000+ ranks away from you in the tower of fame because of how the system chooses opponents. So if you are rank 7000 you could be set against someone ranked 3000 or 11,000. This means the ranking is irrelevant to the PVP system currently. It's just an ordering of mojo and they haven't done a good job with mojo yet.

My understanding is they are going to do more to the PVP system. We are effectively beta testing different variations in PVP. So this isn't the final setup for PVP. Hopefully when they are done it will be more reasonable. 

On 21/02/2018 at 8:42 AM, trunks2585 said:

So on a different but related note.  What's everyone's rewards for arena?  For me it looks like two random shop items and 40K money.  No sign of combat refill or whatever that was from the sample image.  Anyone else got anything better?

I got 2 points of combat refill today. Good thing my energy wasn't already full.

@Kinkoid  "Our system is not done to have all the girls in the game dropped in a few hours. It requires patience."

Yeah, I understand that. It doesn't have to give all the girls in just a few hours. But I still have had no random normal girl drop since start of this month. So, I am still just having to wait for that monthly "pity-timer" to give me finally one?  Cause I am the most unlucky person...  I mean, after so many fights where I just lost count as Bremen is almost at his max level he can get, you would think a girl should have dropped by now.  Yeah, I am pretty sure one will drop at almost end of this month, because of that so called "pity-timer"....   Sighs

56 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Hey anyone else remember when Kinkoid said we'd be getting an announcement for an overall view of what the game will be like?

Yeah I'm still waiting for that.

I remember, yes... Maybe he forgot or it's delayed by a few more weeks?  hehe

7 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Hey anyone else remember when Kinkoid said we'd be getting an announcement for an overall view of what the game will be like?

Yeah I'm still waiting for that.

I dunno about overall game, but the overall PVP outlook was released on Patreon right before the first patch of changes were made.