14+ refills, no Valentine girl

czaz

4 hours ago, sanjkame said:

And I really don't understand why the hell are you buying refills seen that still 4 days and 13h event...refills are something that you will use 30 minutes before the event ends. There are no reasons to spend kobans since you can get the girls naturaly

I had nearly 14k kobans, so I figured why not. And no, there is no way I could have gotten Val Abrael naturally. I still don't have her and I'm sure I'm over 700 attempts at this point. There is no way I could have spent 700 attempts naturally.

Refills just got more expensive, or maybe they've been that way for a while. Used to be 150, now they're 216.

Also, since the patch I took Finalmecia from level 90 to 216, so you know that's at least 680 battles. and not a single girl has dropped.

3 hours ago, czaz said:

I had nearly 14k kobans, so I figured why not. And no, there is no way I could have gotten Val Abrael naturally. I still don't have her and I'm sure I'm over 700 attempts at this point. There is no way I could have spent 700 attempts naturally.

Man you know that in the game all what matters is luck. I got Val abrael and Val Red battler in the same day naturally. I know that it was a luck explosion,and that this doesn't happen with everone. But it just make even more clear that doesn't matter how reffils you do,it's all luck. you could have played the epic pachinko with all these kobans so while you fight the bosses naturally. I doubt that you wouldn't be succesful in at least one of them

On 2/21/2018 at 2:49 AM, Kinkoid said:

We can confirm that a lot of players are getting their girls and way more quickly that our previous system. :)

The fact is, in a random system, it is possible that even with 99% chance of an event, it can "not happen" after 2000 tries. It is just really improbable, but not impossible.

I'm halfway to that target and still haven't got one, let's pray I don't get anywhere near that record.