14+ refills, no Valentine girl

czaz

Just refilled at least 14 times and battled Edwarda. Took her up to level 91. No Valentine Abrael. Before the recent change, I was able to get every event girl (barely) without refilling. There is no way that would have happened now. If this continues, this is how you lose me.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Mori-kun said:

Again, it's all about luck. Threatening to quit the game will not raise your chances of getting higher drops so stop your yapping. It's only the day 1 of the revival event, so don't lose hope. 

It's not at all a threat. If I'm designing a game and players are quitting, I'd like to know why. As for it being "only day 1", well, it's been nearly 500 attempts now. If it weren't for buying way too many refreshes there'd never have been a possibility of getting this, the first of the two event characters.

Edited by czaz
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, czaz said:

At least 20 refills now. I did get one of the girls I had not had early on, so I'm thinking maybe there's a timer - once you get a girl you can't get another for a period of time after? Either way, this is crap.

58 minutes ago, Mori-kun said:

Again, it's all about luck. Threatening to quit the game will not raise your chances of getting higher drops so stop your yapping. It's only the day 1 of the revival event, so don't lose hope. 

czaz as Mori-kun said the event has just started so give it a bit more time to win the girls; just don't give up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, czaz said:

Just refilled at least 14 times and battled Edwarda. Took her up to level 91. No Valentine Abrael. Before the recent change, I was able to get every event girl (barely) without refilling. There is no way that would have happened now. If this continues, this is how you lose me.

You was just really unlucky. I have got Val Red Battler from Dark Lord on my 46 attempt. I.e. a bit more then 1 day points refresh. Now I started to fight Edwarda. I will write my attempts count when I would get Val Abrael.

• Haha 1

Still, people blaming it on the patch...

Long before the patch, this happened to people. Just read the forum. The patch didn't fix that, that much is obvious. But it is nkt the cause either. Anyway, still no girls here. I have plenty to upgrade left, so not too worried. It's only a week, so if I walk out of this one with just Val Red I'm calling it a win. 

• Haha 1

What we were curious about is all drop rates were adjusted to account for the new max number of battles, we're just trying to see if whatever it was adjusted to keeps the status quo or if there's going to be more people reporting on not getting a girl than usual.  So get the girls fast or post your struggles and current number of attempts, it's all good data to  gather.  The devs have said they are thinking about putting the increasing counter on event girls if need be, but only if things aren't giving a satisfactory outcome as they are.

• Haha 1

Ever since the last update "luck" was deleted in game! I always refil on events and always gets girls but since the update i gained 0 girls. I am always online to maximize my chances so i am positive getting a girl from stage boss is now 1/1000 chances 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, natstar said:

Event harem members have a set drop rate that has not changed it's only boss harem members that you can get all the time that are effected by the counter to increase their drop rate.

The level of the boss does not increase the drop rate either.

At least under the old system, all the fights we were dumping into a boss that didn't have girls for us improved our chances of getting a girl from another boss.

• Like 1

I decided to retire from this game if I don't get either of the two girls, the free equipment are usually garbage for me, wasted many reserved kobans on this quick event. If the developers would port this game to mobile version I will think about it (I'll even spend real money for this game), It's very very tedious to secretly farm girls and collect coins on an 5.5 screen while in the office.

• Haha 1

Way more quickly?  Well, ok then.  But we the players can also confirm that we don't get girls at all than the previous system, I had more luck in that previous system.  Sure, i got the two event girls battling in total of 170 (includes combat refills spending 1200 kobans), but I am talking about the regular girls. I am battling Bremen constantly and he is now level 173. There hasn't been a regular girl drop for me since start of this month.  I get it, I am probably very unlucky.  LOL and SMH, maybe you can give me that as my forum rank?

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We are currently working on an app version of the game.
It requires still a lot of works, yet.

We can confirm that a lot of players are getting their girls and way more quickly that our previous system. :)

The fact is, in a random system, it is possible that even with 99% chance of an event, it can "not happen" after 2000 tries. It is just really improbable, but not impossible.

I can't wait to play that app version (Hope it can support payment via mobile prepaid load (google play payment option), hated debit cards like paymaya which you have to reload on certain establishment or getting a credit card which I don't like) , wasting real money on boring zombie games these days.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. Still no valentine Red Battler (dang shes so hot) for me (2/5 days). Hope I can get them on or before the last day of the event just like loving lupa and loving bunny which I got them on the last 4 hours of the event (12 days).

1 hour ago, Encino said:

Way more quickly?  Well, ok then.  But we the players can also confirm that we don't get girls at all than the previous system, I had more luck in that previous system.  Sure, i got the two event girls battling in total of 170 (includes combat refills spending 1200 kobans), but I am talking about the regular girls. I am battling Bremen constantly and he is now level 173. There hasn't been a regular girl drop for me since start of this month.  I get it, I am probably very unlucky.  LOL and SMH, maybe you can give me that as my forum rank?

I had your same situation with Ninja Spy, levelled him up to his level cap, then 3 more days with no drop. Then he gave up the last 2 girls in 2 days.

Too random for my tastes (as the rank i get when fighting in the arena) but... in the end, you'll get the girls.

Good luck.

Il y a 2 heures, Kinkoid a dit :

We are currently working on an app version of the game.
It requires still a lot of works, yet.

We can confirm that a lot of players are getting their girls and way more quickly that our previous system. :)

The fact is, in a random system, it is possible that even with 99% chance of an event, it can "not happen" after 2000 tries. It is just really improbable, but not impossible.

i can confirm it myself ; altough most of the patch changes were pure garbage towards players interests , the girls drops hasnt been one of the negative points ; the girls have been dropping far quicker then ive ever expected , honestly i even wonder how long is it gonna last before they retweak it to lower it a lil bit .... cause the girls really are dropping a hell of a lot faster 

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

We the players? Speak for yourself. He said ' a lot of players are getting more firls' A lot. Not neccesarily you. Hope your luck will change though, goodluck mate.

I was mainly speaking for myself.  And I took into account what else I have been reading around the forum. Is that a bad thing?  Anyways, I hope so too and thanks mate.