Wining girls in battle ???

Longshaft

3 hours ago, Longshaft said:

has anyone managed to win a girl in battle since the latest update? I play everyday and since this latest update I have not won a single girl in battle .

Is any one else suffering the same fate ????

If I do not count the latest two event girls from current revival event, and only look towards getting a regular girl from a world boss to drop... Then I can say, I also have not gotten one since I started battling Bremen for his last one since the 1st February (so during the two previous patches included).   Yes, there are people suffering from the same fate.  But there have also been people that did get a girl to drop.  As Kinkoid said in another thread, we are being very unlucky. 

(I really want that word 'Unlucky' to be my forum rank now lols!  Advanced Unlucky..... J/K)

Edited by Encino

I hadn't updated myself here, but (according to my last post here) a couple days later, during the weekend, I had a few girls drop on me almost daily.  Saturday I finally got that last girl from Bremen having him fought a lot. Sunday I got Sylvanus's last girl. Monday/Tuesday I cleared out Dark Lord from his two remaining girls. And today, I got Sung Tai Ki from Ninja Spy.  Not sure how this happened, but it's random and girls will drop eventually.  I hope that you beat him up good to give you that last girl soon, good luck. :)

On 2/28/2018 at 3:32 PM, sentinel003 said:

This update does not seem to fix anything. I got Donatien almost to max level, yet I did not get the last girl from him (got the other two prior to the update).

Level has nothing to do with them dropping their girls.  That said it is an easier way to keep track of how many fights you've gone through to get the girls.

On 3/3/2018 at 5:59 AM, Damoncord said:

Level has nothing to do with them dropping their girls.  That said it is an easier way to keep track of how many fights you've gone through to get the girls.

That is what I meant, from minimum to almost maximum I got 0 drops. Regarding the number of fights, not the level.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:34 AM, sentinel003 said:

That is what I meant, from minimum to almost maximum I got 0 drops. Regarding the number of fights, not the level.

If it makes you feel better since the patch It's taking me about 800 fights to get a boss to drop a nonevent girl.  If they have more than one it's taking a LOT more for the later ones.