Looking for Battle Primer

GabrielHH

Hello all. New the forum. Been playing for a few months. I barely understood the Battle system pre-patch and I definitely have no idea what I'm doing in there now so is there a guide or primer listed somewhere in the forum? Thanks for whoever points me in the right direction. 

• Like 1

Just change know how for hardcore or charm if you're not know how also the wiki link he posted above has information on boosters in the market area there telling you what they do but if just do what i said below by using your main stat know how,charm or hardcore you should win most of your arena battles.

Your stat type (Hardcore, Charm, Know-How) determines how you do against other stat types.  For this example we will say you are "Hardcore".

1.PNG.9ea938e573753f1ac5e0b754879e9ed2.PNG

1. By increasing your stat you increase your Ego (HP) and essentially your attack.  It is the most important attribute to increase.  The other 2 stats are just your defense against those attributes.
  2. The second most important stat to increase is your weakness because you receive a 20% penalty.  Hardcore is weak to Charm.
  3. The last stat to increase is against your strenght (here, Know-How).  This is because you already receive a 20% bonus against them and shouldn't need the stat help.

---

For the more complex math, this is how your battle damage is calculated.

Battle Stats and Where They Come From
[Team Battle Attack Power] = [Hero's Hardcore stat] + 3 × [Alpha's Hardcore stat]
[Team Battle Ego] = [Hero's Endurance stat] + [Alpha's Hardcore stat] × [Alpha-Specific Ego Boost Multiplier]
[Team Battle Excitation] = 28 × ( [Alpha's Hardcore stat] + [Alpha's Charm stat] + [Alpha's Know-how stat] )

• Thanks 1