no girls won

rikki68

sire i had 3000 coblens en i fightet dthe dark lord  fore red battel girl  and i didend get here mijn cobins are olmost up en i havend slill won the girls way is it sometime so dificult to get the girls i payt fore mijn coblins and i didend get the girls in eny battle i did win de bade gays en girls how can i get those girls pleace help me

I went to The Juy Sea first and battled. Between my 2nd-3rd day I dropped about 1000 kobans, and got Val Abreael. Then went to Gems Kingdom, battled for a while, and between the 5th-6th day dropped another 1000 kobans and got Val Red Battler. Got all the girls in those kingdoms, so it was just a grind to get the valentine girls. Went to Admittance of the Dead with 4 battle points left, the 3rd battle dropped my final girl there, Kelina. Got 64 girls and only two girls left. Invaded Kingdom's short brown haired girl and the Ninja Village for the dark haired ponytail girl. Then it's just event girls and pachinko, as well as concentrating on leveling up stats and what not...until the next stages open and another kingdom is made. I hate that my story mode is stuck at a standstill with a full 100% energy bar that I can't do anything with. Sorry for not being exactly helpful, but it's mostly about grinding. I can say always go for 1 girl at a time. If there are 2 or 3 girls to choose from, pick 1 that you really like first and get her. Don't try to bounce around between them and your story mode girls. So even if you get only 1, it's the 1 you really liked for the event. I believe when the next year rolls around, you'll get another chance at the ones you missed. I started in June last year, and I've gotten mostly all the event girls...except 1 or 2 I think. I know I missed a green skinned troll like girl because I wanted Mala, the red skinned bondage demon. I'm curious when we get into those months will there be newer girls for me to try and win or will I be just playing to get kobans, money, and items. We'll see. Maybe I helped a little, not sure. This is just how I'm playing.

2018-02-25 04_26_51-Hentai Heroes.jpg

• Like 3

I don't think you can really pick and choose one girl if a world boss has more than one that you can get. :)

But yes, we can't really help with that all you have to do is keep on fighting that boss and he will drop one eventually. It can take up to a few weeks, or as I had, a few times once a month. This weekend I seemed to be lucky finally as I got one from Bremen yesterday morning and one from Sylvanus this morning (their last girl). I hope I can get the remaining 7 as well, cause I really wanna take my chances in getting some exclusive epic pachinko girls when I have done that. And yes, who knows they will do another special pachinko event like last year, I started playing on the 1st of July last year. But I couldn't do much with epic pachinko back then cause I did not have that much kobans. Hopefully you have luck in getting a girl drop soon.

I am basically now just saving up all the kobans I can get. I also used to spend kobans to get the event girls as quick as I can but I might just first fight without refilling the combat points with kobans from now on, when the new event starts this coming week. I just wouldn't spend that many kobans on the first day though, I know I did that once also without any luck, I won't do this again with the next event. If I would, it probably will be just one refill so I can do a bit more fights daily, but will see.

Edited by Encino
  • Like 1

Yeah I guess I kinda worded that wrong. Out of the event you visually select the girl you like and want and constantly battle that boss til she drops. Then go to the next event boss and repeat. In the event you have at least two extra days. Like this event has 5, so you got at least 7 days. I jumped the gun on spending kobans. I wanted both and didn't mind spending a little. I should start saving up too, I want that girl that reminds me of the Ring girl from the epic pachinko.