Energy after reaching last adventure

SpermDemon

Hey, I thought I'd ask around what others thought about an idea I had.

Currently as we get to the latest adventure energy becomes useless, right? I would be cool if you could like convert energy into combativity? on a ration of 10 to 1 maybe? It would be rewarding for the players who have played the game for a long time and have reached the end of current adventures and having to wait with obsolite energy slider till an update to come sometime in future...

if converting for combativity would be too unbalanced for some reason then maybe XP instead?

• Like 1

It has been suggested before.

The most balanced thing that i have suggested is just to have a donate 100 energy for contests that give points for spending energy since you would only be able to do it when you have exactly 100 energy so players that actually had the story left to do would be at a advantage due to being able to spend it before they get 100 energy so they would not waste any but it would mean you would get some points in contests for your energy so higher chance you would get into the top 4 spots to get a better prize from that contest.

The donate for contests would mean that i would no longer have to wait for contest to spend my energy since using it outside contests is a waste to me at the moment since it's only a matter of time before they go back to only releasing one quest scroll a month a again.

Edited by natstar