Epic pachinko 10X

prrss

yep only one girl, and it is random. so it can even be a girl that you can get from fighting world bosses/trolls.  If you still have a lot of those, I wouldn't do it.  I would then just save up all the kobans and do an epic pachinko pull later.  but all up to you.

Edited by Encino

i've been wondering about this for long time. so, basically 10x epic pachinko will guarantee you to get one girl and one legendary equipment. is that true? or there any chance you'll get more than one girl? or there somebody with case when they got more then one girl from 10x epic pachinko? please enlight me... i'm too scared to spend my precious koban for uncertain gain... 

17 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

10 x = 1 girl (epics and legendarys u get enough)

single spins = have a decent chance to get a girl, but not for sure. maybe 20-30%. so theoretically u can get 10 girls with 10 single spins. but the weight is on CAN there is no garantie

Hoo... Thanks for enlightment. So basically most of player will do 10 times single spin rather than 10x in one spin?

Now time to test my luck :D

30 minutes ago, Bejat said:

Hoo... Thanks for enlightment. So basically most of player will do 10 times single spin rather than 10x in one spin?

I suggest you save up your kobans until you have all the boss girls since a anniversary event in july will most likely happen again like last year where you could get all the past girls from epic pachinko.

1 hour ago, Bejat said:

The drop rate of singles is either 10% or very close to 10%. Absolutely nowhere near 20-30% like he claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1