whew! I though this would be the first time I end up an event without win all the boss girls. Nothing for 6 days,just on the 4th fight of the 7th day I got Gwennale(Very interesting,because the ratio of fights was something like 99% grunt(Metal Noemy) and 1% Dark lord(Gwennale). So I fought the remaining combat points,and waited  until recharge again. Unfortunately it was in vain. 

So...the desperation time,for the second time in all the game I used kobans to buy refills. Luckly I just needed two of them+one that I use on the previous day and VICTORY!! Metal noemy for my collection.

Edited by Chthugha
unnecessarily large font

• 3 weeks later...

Congratz @Sinner, if this is your first time doing pachinko, then 1 event girl is about what one would expect to get from 7 spins with all those permanent girls in it.
And you got some very decent epic girls for every specialty (4.9 base stat and even a 5.0 one).

I still would've waited for anniversary though :P
You've waited so long, why not wait 2 weeks more.

I also was after some permanent ones. The best chance to get them is with everything from the trolls (including the event girls) cleared out. Which I did. It's unrealistic to get all the girls anyway. I got a couple girls I was after (Skytte and Hikea). Now the only girl left in Epic Pachinko I really care for is Lupa. I'll just wait a year and try again.

5.0 base stat is decent? Cave Laverne has 8.17 and even she isn't fit to put into my team, which is full of 5stars. I even managed to upgrade Norou to 5 stars with all the cash from selling unneeded epic items today. Hopefully this and all the legendary items I've got will mean smooth sailing in the arena for a while *g*

Edited by Sinner

7 minutes ago, Sinner said:

I also was after some permanent ones. The best chance to get them is with everything from the trolls (including the event girls) cleared out. Which I did. It's unrealistic to get all the girls anyway. I got a couple girls I was after (Skytte and Hikea). Now the only girl left in Epic Pachinko I really care for is Lupa. I'll just wait a year and try again.

5.0 base stat is decent? Cave Laverne has 8.17 and even she isn't fit to put into my team, which is full of 5stars. I even managed to upgrade Norou to 5 stars with all the cash from selling unneeded epic items today. Hopefully this and all the legendary items I've got will mean smooth sailing in the arena for a while *g*

Base stat means without the star multiplier (1.9 for 3 stars).
So 8.17 would equate to a base stat of 4.3, which is lower.
I am going out on a limp and say Kyoto will be your second best know-how girl.
There aren't many that are better than Kyoto (Norou being the obvious best girl).
The common/starter 5-star girls are all weaker than Kyoto at the same level.
My guess is that you use 5-star Red Battler and 5-star Samane ;)

Oh right,.. Cave Laverne already has 3 stars. Even better then! Now I know which girl to level up next :D

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

My guess is that you use 5-star Red Battler and 5-star Samane ;)

That's what I did, until I realized that the third girl is more or less meaningless anyway, so I switched Red Battler out for Loving Lupa to grind some XP in PVP and because I like her picture better.

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering about something. How the heck do you guys get so much Kobans to use on the Great Pachinko? The Missions only give 150 each day. Ad to that possible prizes for placing hig on  those special week long missions, and it stil takes months to earn enough kobans to even pay for one 10rounds vissit in the Pachinko. I have 63 girls now, after about a year of playing, and I still have only gotten one or two girls from the Pachinko.

150 a day, plus extra from event missions, making top 4 in contests and now a little more from the weekly ToF means you get more than enough to do a 10x spin of EPIC pachinko each month. Some people pay for extra, whether through Patreon, direct purchases, or the monthly card (which I did when I was in a stronger financial position).

2 minutes ago, Loghan said:

Okay. Thanks for the answer. It seems, math is not my forte.

I'll do the math for you:
daily mission reward yearly: 365 x 150 = 54750 kobans
normal event missions yearly: 12 x 1218 = 14616 kobans
revival event missions yearly: 12 x 498 = 5976 kobans
weekly rankings (least amount possible) yearly: 52 x (3 x 24) = 3744 kobans

total amount of kobans for free yearly: 79086 kobans.
total amount of free kobans per month (average): 79086/12 = 6590.5 kobans
so that's one 10x epic pachinko spin per month, with an additional excess of 1190.5 kobans every month.
which leads to an additional two 10x spins per year and with the kobans from contests you might get, it might even get to three or four extra 10x spins.

so in short, quite a lot of them free girls a year, when using your kobans for that cause.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whoa!!! that's a lot of kobans. I have yet to use them on the 10X Pachinko. I have used them on the 1X Great pachinko, mostly under the events. And a bit on the ordinary Pachinko. Thereof one 1X ordinary pachinko.  It's time to get my priorities straight, hehe. Thanks.

I am wondering about something else. With the event going on. Is there any difference in chance, if you try one chapter boss or another? Is it easier to catch the girls in the earlier chapters, or should I stick with the last chapter? That way i at least get more money if i don't get the girls.

5 hours ago, Loghan said:

I am wondering about something else. With the event going on. Is there any difference in chance, if you try one chapter boss or another? Is it easier to catch the girls in the earlier chapters, or should I stick with the last chapter? That way i at least get more money if i don't get the girls.

This has nothing to do with this thread (and to be honest, neither had your previous question, but that one is borderline okay, being a reaction to what you saw).
So please create a thread in QA Questions Answers when you have a question about the game next time.

I shall answer this question in here now.

There is no difference between the bosses.
Pick the one you want to beat and go at it.

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'll do the math for you:
daily mission reward yearly: 365 x 150 = 54750 kobans

Though, that's a new mechanic. Finishing all your missions per day didn't pay out kobans when I started playing. Missions also generally took longer to complete. Fastest one took like an hour or something. It was probably changed during the rebalance in August 2017. And the weekly rankings only exist for about two weeks.

I've been saving kobans since at least August 2017 and that got me seven spins. I've always got all the kobans you could get for free and except for my avatar I haven't spend kobans on anything else.

Edited by Sinner

19 minutes ago, Sinner said:

Though, that's a new mechanic. Finishing all your missions per day didn't pay out kobans when I started playing. Missions also generally took longer to complete. Fastest one took like an hour or something. It was probably changed during the rebalance in August 2017. And the weekly rankings only exist for about two weeks.

I've been saving kobans since at least August 2017 and that got me seven spins. I've always got all the kobans you could get for free and except for my avatar I haven't spend kobans on anything else.

we are only 28 days shy of when the 150 kobans a day for completing missions got introduced (365-28=337-->337x150=50550 kobans).
we've had 11 normal events (11x1218=13398 kobans) since it happened and 9 revival styled events (9x498=4482 kobans).
we've had 3 weekly rankings so far (3x72=216 kobans).
this leads to 68646 kobans since they introduced those new things to get kobans from.
that's well over 12 spins if you actually had saved all kobans since august 2017.
doesn't seem like I'm that far off using current amounts xD

still got bunch to go not had any boss girl drops since the change except event ones not got legendary one and missed some other event girls as well. not had much luck with epic panchenco at all:( lost count of the fights done on bosses trying get a drop, used to get a girl about evey 100 fights or so

19 hours ago, Chthugha said:

this leads to 68646 kobans since they introduced those new things to get kobans from.
that's well over 12 spins if you actually had saved all kobans since august 2017.
doesn't seem like I'm that far off using current amounts xD

I've saved kobans since August 2017 (except for the avatar) and only got seven spins out of it, though. Maybe there's a hidden tax/bug. I always kind of relied on getting the correct amount of kobans and never double checked.

Edited by Sinner

• 2 weeks later...

wow! the higher level bosses are really difficult to get girls from. I must have fought hundreds of fights at the university, and not one single girl have appeared. Are there some trick i am not aware of? do i have to push the fight button at the same moment a girl appears straight in the middle of the scrolling window?

16 minutes ago, Loghan said:

wow! the higher level bosses are really difficult to get girls from. I must have fought hundreds of fights at the university, and not one single girl have appeared. Are there some trick i am not aware of? do i have to push the fight button at the same moment a girl appears straight in the middle of the scrolling window?

The answer to that question is in here:

Click on the arrow in the top right of the linked thread.
It's right in that section.

totally not promoting the new FAQ xD

Was going to post in the Got 'em all! thread, but it's been de-railed since July 15. Everything after that day could be posted in Q&A forum, Chit Chat, or Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion threads

Since the thread has been de-railed for over a month, where do I now post my thoughts and experiences Getting 'Em All?