My achievement(s)

Hello, after playing hentai heroes and harem heroes for like 3-4 months (i already consider myself a veteran player) i decided to also start playing gay harem so i started my gay harem adventures on Feb. 1st and i wanted to see how far i will go within 28 days, so my achievements below.

level: 52

guys(girls): 17

world: Invaded Kingdom (4th world) - final castle (2 scrolls before the end)

Ego: 16k

Mojo: 7k

Some facts are that i never spent koban for energy or combativity re-fills, also i never used kobans for arena refreshes and all my mojo is from doing 3 arena battles and then waiting for the 30-minutes cooldown.

So if you could rate my perfomance from 1-10 then what it could be ??

Edited by Cytheria
  • Thanks 1

I give you a 10 because you're doing a good job since you're doing it fast and have collected a nice sized harem also can you copy and paste the image of the event guys that they have on the epic pachinko thing like this is what they have on the hentaiheroes version in epic pachinko.

image.thumb.png.886418fd182eb38a72708f7dd1b569e7.png

Yeah,I started Gay Harem too,I really don't spent a lot of time in there because I prefer my girls(no offense). But I really got very curious after the "Gay harem" scroll in Hamelin town kkkk even because some haremettes(guys) are completely diferent. For example: in Hentai Heroes you have Jeanne that is a parody of Lara croft. While in Gay Haren you have "Vincente" that I think is a parody of the guy of uncharted(sorry,I haven't played the game to know). Both of them found on world 5