Contests are easy

1 minute ago, randomplayer said:

Just you wait when you level up some more... that's when it starts getting "harder" :D

"hard" are only the missions u have less impact on like "spend energy". We will see about the lv40 pools^^

lul.png

11 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

Well, the ones where you have to mainly give exp to the girls or level them up, they're harder if all of your girls are already almost maxed up in experience... of course I used to top them when my level was lower, but right now it's a real challenge.

seems legit. My only goal is to make enough kobans for 1 "10 games of pachinko" to get a girl. After that the contests will be by far less interesting for me ( ' - ')

my very first week playing this game I won all 3 contests.....the funny thing is I don't know if it was because I was playing so much because I was new or because not many other people were trying (there wasn't much competition from what I saw in the numbers). But either way it's not that hard to do.

8 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

my very first week playing this game I won all 3 contests.....the funny thing is I don't know if it was because I was playing so much because I was new or because not many other people were trying (there wasn't much competition from what I saw in the numbers). But either way it's not that hard to do.

there is some kind of pool system. U dont compete against everyone who plays the game (the reason only your own name shows up in all 3contests like in the picture), otherwise if all 3contests contain "get xp" 1guy would win them all by default....like...in my first post i did... ( ' - ')

even if it gets harder later on its nice to win them all early^^

3.png

11 hours ago, JustNotFatal said:

Hentaiheroes.com is much younger than haremheores.com (which is hosted via Nutaku) and I can assure you contests can get quite out of hand.

So enjoy while you can!

I tried the harem heroes and now everytime I hear or read its name, I have flashbacks from 'nam. And I've never even been there. :P

Because the game aims at my collecting urge, just like pokemon or all the TCG games. Collecting can be fun ( ' - ').

Since there is at least one girl u can only get with epic pachinko I need those kobans.

ralph.gif

Edited by Sarkasth

If contests seem too easy for you - enjoy, while you can. ;)

We are preparing a big surprise for you, it's called Rebalance! This will change Hentai Heroes forever <3 
More news in time.

xoxo,
jessie

7 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

We are preparing a big surprise for you, it's called Rebalance! This will change Hentai Heroes forever <3 
More news in time.

xoxo,
jessie

Bring it on!

bringit.gif

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

More news in time.

xoxo,
jessie

GOD DAMNIT! it's already too hard for me to get 1st place due to having most girls at lvl 39-40... now it's gonna get harder... just yesterday, in the pachinco contest, had to challenge a guy whose score was 700,000+ (ps i won by 100 points. :P)

Edited by johntrine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Chrislord said:

It is true that the contests are easy. I have always been among the top 20 without particularly trying, with my top rank being 3rd.

anything below 4th place is kinda worthless and a waste of ressources (implying you spend some, like books/money) 

I just started playing a couple of days ago and after seeing my first set of contests I am thinking of restarting...plus, I joined with a genericly poor name because I did not know 1) I could not change it 2) I did not know if I would like playing, and wanted "denyability" about it. Figured out I like the game and want to play...even though there are no pvp battles with a win/loss record. After seeing the end of my first two day contest tonight, I can see how higher level players can suffer.

• 3 weeks later...

Echoing the sentiment that getting first place gets harder the higher level you are.  For instance, to place first in All shall fear your skills I pretty much have to spend every waking hour winning in PvP battles (no NPC battles so there goes Eternal rivalry), and at level 31 my battle meter recharges to 9 when I'm sleeping.

Edit: about Eternal rivalry, I'm three stages away from being able to battle Bremen and that's a must for first.

Edited by Haile

6 hours ago, Haile said:

Edit: about Eternal rivalry, I'm three stages away from being able to battle Bremen and that's a must for first.

Its not. The OP is 2months old. Im lv40 and already won those contests just fighting donatien. Not all of them, obviosly. but its possible.

Edited by Sarkasth