Contests are easy

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

level doesnt matter and the difficultys not really chance. always doing same and since i am lv 30 or so i regulay can win most of the contests. its not so hard if u understand what to do.

I'm at level 126, and to use part of your post above "its not so hard if u understand what to  do"  well at higher levels many of the players have the experience and sophistication that they

"understand what to do"

18 hours ago, Don23 said:

It's probably gonna be a couple of moths till I get to the higher level stuff. Not even finished with the Ninja village. Are you supposed to use Kobans to refill your actions?

It depends on how dedicated you are to the game, if you want to advance quickly use your kobans, but in the long run save them as much as possible, just remember the goal of the game

is to accumulate girls for your harem, your secondary goal is to get as many kobans as possible because with them you can do anything that is needed.

one tip if you need money Fight

personally my current harem earns $63000 per cycle, but I haven't collected any of their earnings since about level 60 ( I'm @ level 126) kobans are just to valuable to waste on money

6 minutes ago, casey said:

It depends on how dedicated you are to the game, if you want to advance quickly use your kobans, but in the long run save them as much as possible, just remember the goal of the game

is to accumulate girls for your harem, your secondary goal is to get as many kobans as possible because with them you can do anything that is needed.

one tip if you need money Fight

personally my current harem earns $63000 per cycle, but I haven't collected any of their earnings since about level 60 ( I'm @ level 126) kobans are just to valuable to waste on money

You are level 126 and have a harem that earns 63.000?
How on Earth did that happen?!?!?
On my main account I am level 119 and my harem earns me 140k if I wait for them all to finish, which I usually do, since I log in every 3h20m to do battles and collect money from my harem.
On my 2nd account (here on hh.com) I am level 111 and my harem earns me 84k, and that's with a waiting list of girls I still have to upgrade.
So at this moment I get 140k from my harem and rougly 200k from battles.
Also, why would you pay 2 kobans to collect the money if it is like 1-2 minutes of your time to collect it by hand?

I just think you've got your priorities on other things B|

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

You are level 126 and have a harem that earns 63.000?
How on Earth did that happen?!?!?
On my main account I am level 119 and my harem earns me 140k if I wait for them all to finish, which I usually do, since I log in every 3h20m to do battles and collect money from my harem.
On my 2nd account (here on hh.com) I am level 111 and my harem earns me 84k, and that's with a waiting list of girls I still have to upgrade.
So at this moment I get 140k from my harem and rougly 200k from battles.
Also, why would you pay 2 kobans to collect the money if it is like 1-2 minutes of your time to collect it by hand?

I just think you've got your priorities on other things B|

I don't bother increasing the affection or knowledge levels of my harem until I feel it is to my advantage, such as for completion purposes.

Many of my harem members xp levels are in the low 80's as for affection levels I only level up girls that are on my fighting team and ones

I think are cute. (which is a good percentage of them :D)

Current my fighting ego# is about 50000 which lets me win just about all the time. ( I could probably boost it to the high 50's if I wanted to but what is the point)

I'm sure you are aware that getting "Red Battler" to the top affection level costs $3.400,000 for the final upgrade so I will admit money does play a role

Could you please tell me how you earn 200k from battles

I fight Finalmecia, and she gives 20k per fight on average.
I wait until I have my full 20 bp, so that's 10 fights against Finalmecia, resulting in 10x~20k=~200k.

Also, Red Battler cost me more than that xD
She is on place 5 in my harem.

Also, I do not care about my ego, because I can win the fights I do anyway.

Edited by Chthugha

42 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I fight Finalmecia, and she gives 20k per fight on average.
I wait until I have my full 20 bp, so that's 10 fights against Finalmecia, resulting in 10x~20k=~200k.

Also, Red Battler cost me more than that xD
She is on place 5 in my harem.

Also, I do not care about my ego, because I can win the fights I do anyway.

Thanks for the info I'm just about finished Hamelin Town, it is interesting that you are further progressed through the 7th world adventure than myself while I am @ level 126 and you are

@ level 111

I guess it is just like you stated in a previous post it is just a matter of priorities