Suggestions for monthly

bernsai

So recently the monthly card was added. I really like the concept of that card and would like to buy it but it seems that only creditcards are available for doing so and I do not have a creditcard.
SO my suggestion is as follow: add more payment methods.

Options that could be added are:
- Paypal
- Bitcoin / litecoin / dogecoin / other crypto
- iDeal
- Swish

I know not all will be possible for every country but please take them into consideration. I really love this game and I would not be against paying some money for it but the payment methods make it very hard for me to do so.

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Paypal; impossible. PayPal has a no 18+ content policy.

Crypto currency; too unstable.

Others might be possible xD

iDeal might be very unknown though, even though every country should definitely use it.

Do really think Paypal would be aware of the hentai heroes content, I would give it a shot.

What could it hurt they would just reject the transaction

I hope Bernsai can join it is such a great deal, maybe if he knows someone with a credit card he could work out some sort of arrangement.

35 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Paypal; impossible. PayPal has a no 18+ content policy.

Crypto currency; too unstable.

Others might be possible xD

iDeal might be very unknown though, even though every country should definitely use it.

There are systems out there which calculate the price of what you are buying and then ask you to deposit it in bitcoins after which they wire the money to the receiving party. Only the payment is done in crypto.

About the 18+ policy with paypal. That was unknown to me. It sucks. That would have been an easy fix for everyone.

27 minutes ago, casey said:

Do really think Paypal would be aware of the hentai heroes content, I would give it a shot.

What could it hurt they would just reject the transaction

I hope Bernsai can join it is such a great deal, maybe if he knows someone with a credit card he could work out some sort of arrangement.

Not likely to happen. Creditcards are very non-standard and for the last years they have been steadily on the decline as well.

6 hours ago, eolsunder said:

go get a bank account and a bank debit card.. presto, now you have a credit card. Go to store, buy a prepaid credit card... now you have a credit card. Many ways other than paypal.

Prepaid credit cards cost about €20 which makes it a bit too step for my taste. Plus it means I won't be able to get a mortgage.

Suggestion:

How about we get a discount if we purchase subscription except per month subscription like 3 months, 6 months or 12 months? I would appreciate that + more benefits the higher subscription you choose and the continuous purchase of the subscription could get more discount? maybe giving more discount after purchasing the first one is not a good idea for you guys, well just my suggestion but would like to have more benefits if continuous. :D hoping for your kind consideration

6 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

For different payment system, we need to discuss with our payment providers and see what are the requirement to put any payment system they can handle and also to see if we can add the specific deal that is the Monthly Card.

It is not an easy task and require quite a lot of works and discussions.

I see. Thanks for the reply and good luck!