Heading towards better weather!

Greetingz

4 hours ago, Cowboy said:

I hear you loud & clear. 5 days of battling Dark Lord & only getting 3500 & no drop is wearing pretty thin.

It makes a big difference to the finances of trying to upgrade all the girls already in the harem.

It also affects any chance of attempting to finish top 4 in any of the contests.

Only hope is a drop (preferably 2) in the next two days to make up for the 5 useless days so far.

I don't have upgrading problems though :P
At least, not on that account.

well in reply to the money loss, all they have to do is make all the boss's into the same leveling system, that way it doesn't matter which boss you fight, you will have the boss's at the same stats, and the same money drop rate. This way you can farm boss's for event girls and not have your drop in normal battle points pay that you would get based on your level/world.

You would have to slow down the boss level and stat advancements so you wouldn't over level them fast, but not much of a change would be needed. You would progress in the story worlds the same way, but basically each boss would have the same stats and money drop depending on your current world level, amount of farming. So instead of 1 system per boss, different stats and levels per boss, everything would be 1 easy system. You would have a slower boss increase/level stat system since your really just farming 1 system instead of a half dozen separate systems, but the boss's stats and level still would only be at your current world that you have progressed to, dark lord wouldn't be a 3500 weak sissy for someone in world 5, he would be the same stats as the world 5 boss generally, so you could farm event girls and keep your current battle point pay progress.

Just an idea.

On 3/23/2018 at 12:20 AM, Hollo said:

Finally got Spring Rumiko last night. 2-ish days to go to get Schera. I hope it's enough.

And almost exactly 24 hours later, Spring Shehera is here! Huzzah! Back to farming Bremen for cash, thank heaven...

And I'm done. I finally got Spring Shehera, and it "only" took me 172 fights.... Oh, well. At least I still have almost 2 full days to battle Finalmecia for as much money as I can to maximise them before the Legendary girl comes.

My original plan was to try a couple Epic Pachinko games to try to get another one of the girls, but I'll save the few kobans I have in case I need to make a couple refills to get the Legendary one.

Good luck to those who are still fighting to get the girls!

yea its always a good idea to keep a spare stash of kobans for those event type girls just in case you don't get the good drop rates in time, so you can farm a little extra near the end hoping to get her/them. I'm going to have to do that with dark lord, to get spring sheher, it took me 175 battles to get spring Rumiko, and chugging away at dark lord no drops yet and event is almost up. So going to have to push some extra farming to see if I can get her to drop, hopefully she will without wasting too many kobaons on refreshes.

5 hours ago, eolsunder said:

yea its always a good idea to keep a spare stash of kobans for those event type girls just in case you don't get the good drop rates in time...

I feel like I'm not even close to the point where I have to worry about this, which makes me wonder how big your harem is. One, I've learned to feel reasonably confident that if I miss a girl this event, I'll be able to get her the following year in a revival. (I naturally can't guarantee that Kinkoid will always do this, but at the same time, I think they're likely to give newcomers some sort of path to success here, so if it's not revival, it'll be the epic pachinko fallback or something.) Two, I'm too convinced that kobans are to be saved for epic pachinko 10-packs for guaranteed girls that we currently know as unavailable any other way.

FTR, I'm at about 40 girls, and about 25k kobans. I'm playing the patience game, waiting until I have all the normal boss drops, and then deciding whether I need to wait for event drops to (mostly) run out.

well, first you have to think are you just going to be playing that long. Most players fade away technically about 6-12 months after playing an online game of any sort, get bored, reach the last map with nothing else to do. Just look at all the abandoned players on the leaderboard since the refresh. So just what are you waiting for lol. Sure, that's a good plan, to save the kobans till the end map so you can 10x epic with them, but that is going to take a LONG time of energy grinding, and are you still going to be here after all that time, or will you reach that point "I don't feel like playing any more,lets just use them up".

Me, I'll save them up until I need them, but waiting till the last world, and then doing 10x isn't the way for me. I'll use them up when I see a good need. You'll always get another 150 kobans tomorrow, another 1050 next week, etc. If I see missions where refreshing my energy another time will put me number 1 on the mission board, not just 1 mission but hey, I can bump up 2-3 missions with an energy refresh at the last moment. Get back 122-180 kobans for winning number 1 spot, but ill have to spend 200 kobans doing it, that plus the extra push into future worlds is worth it to me. Or like today, doing the spring girls, can't get one girl to drop with the normal 48 battle points on the last day, so spend 1000 kobans for another 5 refreshes, another 100 battles and do get the girl to drop, those 1000 kobans for a event girl I consider well worth the price. 

Sure, saving up for 10x epic after you play along time so you can wipe out the boss girls first is AN idea, but not necessary the ONLY way to spend kobans.

9 hours ago, Hollo said:

I feel like I'm not even close to the point where I have to worry about this, which makes me wonder how big your harem is. One, I've learned to feel reasonably confident that if I miss a girl this event, I'll be able to get her the following year in a revival. (I naturally can't guarantee that Kinkoid will always do this, but at the same time, I think they're likely to give newcomers some sort of path to success here, so if it's not revival, it'll be the epic pachinko fallback or something.) Two, I'm too convinced that kobans are to be saved for epic pachinko 10-packs for guaranteed girls that we currently know as unavailable any other way.

FTR, I'm at about 40 girls, and about 25k kobans. I'm playing the patience game, waiting until I have all the normal boss drops, and then deciding whether I need to wait for event drops to (mostly) run out.

Well, I have 82 83 girls (including all the current Boss girls), and I always spend some kobans during each event to try to get some of the event girls available only at the pachinko, sometimes with luck, sometimes without.

Because of that, now I have about 4.5k kobans. Not enough for 10x Epic games.

Edited by Eman
wrong number

Finally got both girls to drop, Dark Lord was a $%*@, he didnt drop his girl till 3hrs ago. Thought thats it no Ninja spy girl this Event but he decided that he didnt want to keep Rumiko so after 6 fights he gave her to me. Now i can go back to Edwarda for some much needed cash and hopefully Jeanne, well until Wed that is.