503 error still present and bad

are you ever going to fix is 503 error? I have 61 girls and I cant collect even 3 of their money without the 503 error popping up, I cant give more then 4 gifts to a girl without it popping up, and I cant give them experience with out it, please fix the 503 error!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

It is not so much that it gives me an error line. It is that sometimes quite a lot the game freezes up when for example, doing PvP battles. Or going to any kind of option from the homepage screen.  But I will try to get this information. And this started happening last Friday. When it happens, for example a battle, either PvP or troll. The pictures aren't loaded and the button to skip stays greyed out.

--- Edit Add ---

Ok, I tried with the F12 when a freeze up happens, but there is nothing shown for me to copy and paste. I use FireFox 59.0.1 (which is the up to date version). Because of not able to get log of error lines, I will attach some screenshots:

(The Freeze Up)

5ab1db5437b8a_WhenaFreezeUphappens.thumb.png.d49a32019aabadb22dbb4acdbe425ee5.png

(Freeze Up followed by 503 Error)

5ab1dba838257_FreezeUpfollowedby503Error.thumb.png.7c9d11b423a131b979dc063d5b2fff19.png

More of the same is mentioned here: http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/3965-recent-lag-and-errors/

15 minutes ago, Spankingmad said:

I have the same issue all the time when using iphone. It comes random but once it does happen it is pretty much constant

In my case, when using iphone, the most problems of 503 error are in the harem, at the time i collect money from my girls. when you have over 50 girls you can feel that is terrible to collect money by 503 error again and again.......

Same issue here, using firefox. Just did 3 battles and 5 troll fights, and to do so I had to reload the page and try again 7 times because of 503 errors almost every single time! It's been doing it for the last couple of days, and it's driving me crazy!

57 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

503 only happens on my phone. I hope it is solved soon but I think it's more difficult than we believe. 

Same here. And it started right after an apple update... damn apple updates cause problems with everything.

But there does seem to be others who get it and say its not on iPhone or iPad, which makes me wonder what they are using.

503 happens everytime I click quickly, usually in market and always in harem.  Seems the server cant handle the speed. If I click, pause, then click the next girl's collection, pause, then click , pause, etc, it doesn't happen but that is a pain also esp when you have a lot of girls

they should really work on fixing this, instead of always bringing out new patches, while the game is not working properly. You get 503 error literally while doing anything. It happens so often now that it makes the game kinda unplayable and unenjoyable.

and sometimes  i even lose combativity points because of this.

Edited by haremking1

15 minutes ago, haremking1 said:

they should really work on fixing this, instead of always bringing out new patches, while the game is not working properly. You get 503 error literally while doing anything. It happens so often now that it makes the game kinda unplayable and unenjoyable.

and sometimes  i even lose combativity points because of this.

if you read 2nd post of kinkoid responce  that they can´t reproduce it on their own comps so they don´t know whats causing it so they need info from players affected to locate what to fix...

since it won´t cause error lines only random freezes and 503 error pop ups its quite hard to find what to fix for me it started after last big update to give freezes and 503 error pop ups ...

i suggest to contact on what was said on 2nd post what ever info you can what happens and how it happens so they might find where the problem is...

This error makes the game almost unplayable. Just annoying every second klick 505. FYI: I use Firefox 59.0.2 (64Bit). If you need more information to resolve the problem let me know it. I will help if i can.