Increase the Affection Ranks on all girls but don’t add new pictures.

Hackhermind

It’s really boring seeing the same girls in PVP every single time, there’s no point in even trying to level up any other girls besides the base girls. I know it’s hard for you to get artwork for the girls and you’re constantly making new girls but an easy fix would just be to give all the girls up to 5 stars and appropriate stat changes but not add pictures for them until time allows. 

<irony> You could also just continue the storyline without any pictures. Just a short description of what happens is totally sufficient, because all the storyline-pictures are only viewed very few times by the same user. That makes drawing these pictures pretty much useless and the time saved by not drawing them could be spent more wisely in progressing the story or developing the game further.</irony>

No, sry, but I disagree. It is certainly a bit of a pain to wait until the next girls are ranked up, especially if they`re not your class and you have to wait even longer, but I prefer to wait and get the whole package when it's good and finished rather than just to get new numbers and a few additional stars. This game is all about the girls, the primary goal is to collect and evolve them as Kinkoid and the artists intended, pvp and stats are secondary to me.

Edited by dsfs
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 20.03.2018 г. at 5:53 PM, dsfs said:

<irony> You could also just continue the storyline without any pictures. Just a short description of what happens is totally sufficient, because all the storyline-pictures are only viewed very few times by the same user. That makes drawing these pictures pretty much useless and the time saved by not drawing them could be spent more wisely in progressing the story or developing the game further.</irony>

No, sry, but I disagree. It is certainly a bit of a pain to wait until the next girls are ranked up, especially if they`re not your class and you have to wait even longer, but I prefer to wait and get the whole package when it's good and finished rather than just to get new numbers and a few additional stars. This game is all about the girls, the primary goal is to collect and evolve them as Kinkoid and the artists intended, pvp and stats are secondary to me.

You are mocking a person who is adressing one of the core issues in the game atm. 90% of the girls are useless because their stats cant compare with the 5* ones... I DON'T think that his suggestion will solve it, but could you not mock hiim for pointing out this issue and instead focus your energy on most productive endeavors -admit the issue is real and propose a different solution.

A possible way this might be solved by adding an upgrade mechanic that could boost your girl's power up to a certain point while she becomes somewhat relevant.