Spring break broke?

Not sure what just happened, but the town screen went from Spring Break, to normal, Ninja Spy also seem to have lost the event girl as a reward, but I still have Spring Break 3 daily mission.

This happened after I battled and won the 2nd tier reward.

Anyone else encountered this?

Edit:

Indeed, we notified some people that are possible able to reply on this.
For now I'd suggest avoiding hunting for the event girls, if you're still hunting for them.

will let you guys know more once we obtain more info! (Most likely cause of the game is currently updating for world 9)

Thanks for the help Shidou.

Edited by Ram

I have no spring break daily mission for today. Even the count number in the mission window of completed daily missions for spring break is lost. No event girls are shown in the battle option of both ninja world troll as well as princess world troll. I call this a mayor bug and fail! Trolls look like standart again. On both nutaku as well as the standart hentaiheroes account.

Edited by Kaskir

Same here Spring break seems to have crashed.

DO NOT TURN IN YOUR SPRING BREAK MISSION ATM

The daily mission counter seems to have stopped so if you turn it in it will NOT count towards the 5 you need for the special items.

Edited by nihgthawk
Noticed something

Indeed, we notified some people that are possible able to reply on this.
For now I'd suggest avoiding hunting for the event girls, if you're still hunting for them.

will let you guys know more once we obtain more info! (Most likely cause of the game is currently updating for world 9)

• Like 1

I have the same problem, the spring event is off for me, no diary mission event and not girls event... no girls in pachinko and adventure (only de event girls).

I wish you can fix that, i take a lot of effort in that event :)

ps: sorry for my inglish

ps2: if you need screenshoots or some thing i can take it and post it

About the mission. It apperently did not spawn for people who opened the game for the first time today, during this issue. 
This has been notified to the people that can solve it.

we'll let you know more about the missing mission, once we have more info!

Weird... same thing happen to me. The whole site is crashed down now. I managed to get both event girls in time, but the moment I turned in the fifth mission... boom the whole site is giving me the 503 Error now.

Really sad now :(