Ban girls from harem

Mihai

So I believe that the option to remove a girl from your harem should be implemented in the game. 

Kyoto is just too ugly to look at, I don't mind that I rolled 10x epic pachinko for "her", but I want her out of my harem and of course once kicked there should be removed the option to get her again from pachinko or other sources.

• Like 1

Yeah as Kinkoid said, HH is an MMOG (Massive Multiplayer Online Game) which means that is being played by hundreds if not by thousands of players around the globe, which also means that one girl that is ugly to one player it may be beautiful to another.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cytheria said:

Yeah as Kinkoid said, HH is an MMOG (Massive Multiplayer Online Game) which means that is being played by hundreds if not by thousands of players around the globe, which also means that one girl that is ugly to one player it may be beautiful to another.

Agreed, I rather like Kyoto

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 9:32 AM, Kinkoid said:

Girls in our game are not considered as object that you can "remove".

Also it would go against our idea to have the biggest Harem.

The more girl you have, the harder it is for other girls to drop right? 

I think if I could have better luck with future girls dropping I dont think some players would mind trading some girls from the past, I understand what he was saying 

27 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

No, the chances to recruit a girl are related to the boss she is on, not to the number of girls you have.

If, in a hypothetical situation, you have 0 girls from Dark Lord and have 120 girls in your harem, you will have exactly the same amount of chance to drop a girl (not an event one) on Dark Lord if you have 0 girl from him and have 4 girls in your harem. :)

that makes sense 

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

No, las posibilidades de reclutar a una niña están relacionadas con el jefe en el que está, no con el número de niñas que tienes.

Si, en una situación hipotética, tienes 0 chicas de Dark Lord y tienes 120 chicas en tu harem, tendrás exactamente la misma posibilidad de dejar caer a una chica (no a un evento) en Dark Lord si tienes 0 chicas de él y tiene 4 chicas en tu harén. :)

y si por ejemplo, yo tengo, todas las chicas de ninja spy, y dark lord, tendria la misma probabilidad para que me cayera una chica de evento que ha sido asignada a ellos?

I see different language posts sneaking through in various sections. I think it is a problem with the software. Not the users trying to not speak English. The Users may not even realize they are in an English forum. He quoted you and your quote was in Spanish.

4 hours ago, PlusIon said:

I see different language posts sneaking through in various sections. I think it is a problem with the software. Not the users trying to not speak English. The Users may not even realize they are in an English forum. He quoted you and your quote was in Spanish.

There is no Spanish section of the forum as of yet.
There are quite a few players with limited to no knowledge of either English or French, so they use google translate to read posts and then google translate their own post.
This user probably forgot to translate his/her own post to English.