Money, money, money

mailman

Just now, mailman said:

Of course it´s all about spending money but I think  it´s unfair when guys, like Daddy and Kefe, with 1/2 my stats

still beat me in the Arena only bc they'we spent more money.

What U guys think ?

mailman

I think I'm confused.

How can they have half your stats but you say they spent more money? If they'd spent more money they would have higher stats, through legendary gear or stat point buy or stronger girls.

Your assertion does not make sense to me.

Don´t now really but how come they both have 8 girls, that means they spend a lot of kobans i.e money, concentrating on the quest not on stats.

Look at their stats and on mine and u tell me whats wrong there !

mailman

Look it´s really not a big deal, it´s just that i´ve been a gamer for a long time and i just hate to loose

to cheaters thats all.

I mean i don´t think anybody over 12 yo can be horny on this game, but i started to play it for fun and

the hentai´s are quite beautiful, so i want to continue for a while but i´m not gonna spend EUR 1.000 to

be no 1.

mailman 

I just looked up your stats, and if this is you, then you are a complete newbie. Welcome to the game.

The only Daddy and Kefe I saw on the Tower of Fame are seemingly inactive players who haven't played past the first world. Their mojos are 1000. That being said, somehow you've managed to bring your mojo lower than the default mojo of 1000, so you seem to be doing something wrong. On top of that, comparing your stats with theirs, I don't see how you could've even lost to them, which makes me think that you're just thinking of something wrong...

That being said, Daddy and Kefe do not have 8 girls. They literally have 4 girls each, they haven't made it past world 2.

Also, you can get girls by fighting the bosses, in your case Dark Lord. You see the drops near the bottom of their side of the screen? The scroll pictures of girls are girls you can obtain randomly (and warning: very rarely) by defeating the boss. That's how people get more than 8 girls. 

Also, paying money for the game doesn't mean you're a cheater lol. If you pay for the game, of course you would have an advantage over other players. The developers (and probably all game developers) favor those who pay for their games, so they would in turn receive some kind of advantage or benefit for paying for the game. 

Untitled.png

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

53 minutes ago, mailman said:

Don´t now really but how come they both have 8 girls, that means they spend a lot of kobans i.e money, concentrating on the quest not on stats.

Look at their stats and on mine and u tell me whats wrong there !

mailman

See DRSTRONGDONG's response please. It mirrors my own.

In addition if they had purchased extra girls it would be through epic pachinko, which would also yield lots of epic and legendary equipment. a single piece of legendary equipment would outclass all your stats combined. So they cannot have purchased extra girls and still have half your stats.

Edited by Asherandai

I have played many chinese games in the past years and i know the true meaning of pay to win, so i can easily say that HH never was, it is or will be a pay to win game, yeah you can buy kobans and with them you can get more girls through epic pachinko or do refills in energy and combativity or even buy some stats boosters from the market but none of those will truly make you a pay to win player.

8 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

I have played many chinese games in the past years and i know the true meaning of pay to win, so i can easily say that HH never was, it is or will be a pay to win game, yeah you can buy kobans and with them you can get more girls through epic pachinko or do refills in energy and combativity or even buy some stats boosters from the market but none of those will truly make you a pay to win player.

You forgot equipment, and yes it can make you a P2W player when you have 6 legendary single stat equipment pieces that help you outclass everyone else.

That said I have only seen one person do it so far. Plenty of others with small advantages due to purchasing, but nothing major.