Anyone is into "Pegging"? Cause I´m not...

GundamKira

I personally dont think Pegging is a big deal. it is funny. I dont care about other people's fetishes. but just like pain and torture freaks you out. Other people get freaked out by poop. and some people get freaked out by pegging. something that is your fetish will freak someone out. 

so the real problem is, what do you do about the people that freak out about torture or poop? would you play the game if one of the chapters becomes like HELLRAISER? 
One of the new harem girls can even look like the guy from hellraiser with the pins in her face and everything, im sure thats someones fetish, im sure someone would find this really hot. 

F5526_X01.jpg

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, jyepie said:

I personally dont think Pegging is a big deal. it is funny. I dont care about other people's fetishes. but just like pain and torture freaks you out. Other people get freaked out by poop. and some people get freaked out by pegging. something that is your fetish will freak someone out. 

so the real problem is, what do you do about the people that freak out about torture or poop? would you play the game if one of the chapters becomes like HELLRAISER? 
One of the new harem girls can even look like the guy from hellraiser with the pins in her face and everything, im sure thats someones fetish, im sure someone would find this really hot. 

F5526_X01.jpg

damn my obsessive compulsive disorder, now i just neeeed take a hammer to pull all those nails out or pound them in, can't just have them sit like dat!

with all the joking aside, i agree with ur general sentiment, for non-niche games like HH, it is best to stick to what most people find attractive instead of trying to cater to few people with fetishes since those fetishes will inevitably collide. (like the example u pointed out, someone who is not offended by pegging may be offended by poop and vice versa)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 27/3/2018 at 2:01 PM, SumDimSum said:

Ok sorry fine, let the CBT torture be in there! - I just got really into the idea and torture and pain wasn't in mind.

We are all equal, vanilla, peggers, torturers, scat lovers. -  One love

Sorry for misunderstanding you

You forgot lolicon, shotacon, snuff, guro, inflation/stomach deformation, asfixation, toddlercon, cannibalism, amputee, beastiality, body modification...
 The world is so vast we have so much fetishes yet so little time... :D:P
(I still dont dig Pegging ;v )

Edited by GundamKira
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 27/3/2018 at 3:24 PM, CharlesFrancis said:

damn my obsessive compulsive disorder, now i just neeeed take a hammer to pull all those nails out or pound them in, can't just have them sit like dat!

with all the joking aside, i agree with ur general sentiment, for non-niche games like HH, it is best to stick to what most people find attractive instead of trying to cater to few people with fetishes since those fetishes will inevitably collide. (like the example u pointed out, someone who is not offended by pegging may be offended by poop and vice versa)

Ah finally we have a good old conversation :D

I'm not into quite a few things in the story; I even actively feel sickly at some of the fetishes in the game (or even in the final profile images of girls which I'm stuck staring at on my shop screen!). But I don't see a reason to complain about them when I can just click away. I can click through the story parts I'm not hot for (while covering the screen if it really gets my dander up), I can set my girls' profile images to an image I like and I can ignore the little profile clip on the shop screen. 

If you like other content in the game then this really shouldn't be that hard to manage. Let others have their thing, you have your own thing elsewhere in the game that someone else doesn't like at all. 

As for pegging, I'm hot for that. I was really, really excited when it kept getting hinted at in the story and when it finally happened I wasn't disappointed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jyepie said:

he just wants a giant tongue girl  lol 

Not giant tongue, long tongue!

So long that, a tongue should go into the anus and come out from the back of the teeth!

I think between us lot, if we put our minds together, we can create  beautiful  incredible stories for these games.

It will surely benefit us innocent people with a sick twisted perverted minds! =)))

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SumDimSum said:

So long that, a tongue should go into the anus and come out from the back of the teeth!

I think between us lot, if we put our minds together, we can create  beautiful  incredible stories for these games.

It will surely benefit us innocent people with a sick twisted perverted minds! =)))

vlcsnap-2010-10-18-10h31m07s871.png

• Thanks 3

On 1/4/2018 at 8:14 PM, Tat said:

I'm not into quite a few things in the story; I even actively feel sickly at some of the fetishes in the game (or even in the final profile images of girls which I'm stuck staring at on my shop screen!). But I don't see a reason to complain about them when I can just click away. I can click through the story parts I'm not hot for (while covering the screen if it really gets my dander up), I can set my girls' profile images to an image I like and I can ignore the little profile clip on the shop screen. 

If you like other content in the game then this really shouldn't be that hard to manage. Let others have their thing, you have your own thing elsewhere in the game that someone else doesn't like at all. 

As for pegging, I'm hot for that. I was really, really excited when it kept getting hinted at in the story and when it finally happened I wasn't disappointed. 

Mmmm...
Well your comment is kinda late in a post that basically reached that point of agreement already.
But I appreciate your answer regardless.
And yeah I can cover the screen or so, BUT lets be fair, unless you spoil yourself with a friend telling you or something; anything is a surprise the first time you come upon it which is the case here.
And why commplain?
Well your are commplaning that I am commplaining, so the answer would be:
BECAUSE WE CAN xDDDDDDD
The thing here is HOW does one does it, like a civilized person who just wants to share and opinion about a like/dislike about something and read what others think on the subject; or...
Lke a fucking SJW/KKK/Racist/Troll/ETC.
Well I was reeeeeaaaaally dissapointed fella, that doesnt mean we are enemies anyway  :D

Edited by GundamKira
  • Like 2

On 2/4/2018 at 3:03 AM, SumDimSum said:

You left me thinking of how to propose to the developers the option of ROUTES in the game for story mode so they can appeal to any kind of public with any kind of likes/dislikes on fetishes... :P

35 minutes ago, GundamKira said:

You left me thinking of how to propose to the developers the option of ROUTES in the game for story mode so they can appeal to any kind of public with any kind of likes/dislikes on fetishes... :P

If they do it and people don't like, the people will talk about it and it will attract others. (Bad PR is a good PR)

If people DO like, it will also attract others.. - Win win xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2018 at 1:35 PM, SumDimSum said:

If they do it and people don't like, the people will talk about it and it will attract others. (Bad PR is a good PR)

If people DO like, it will also attract others.. - Win win xD

You would be surprised how giving people options, is more liked than 1 way roads in this kind of games.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GundamKira said:

@Chthugha
Im basically new here, and hardly ever use forums (Even in others games), so I apologize for my lack of skill or if what I did annoyed you.
I will take the tip and do my best in the future.

I'm just here to point it out as moderator.
It's one of those no-no's on a forum.

I'm not mad, I just ask you to keep it in mind next time.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:34 PM, CharlesFrancis said:

vagina with a tongue... asshole with a tongue... what's next? mouth with a tongue? now that would be too crazy for HH xD

What next?.. the tongues making out with each other, of course! xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the thread topic, it's not so much a matter of what it is or getting your opinion out there. It's that HH seems to cover a myriad of fetishes from both sides. 

People usually respond to a fetish as such: 

1 - extremely against (hard limit)

2 - not my cup of tea but not spewing over it

3 - 'meh' ... no opinion either way

4 - not sure i'd enjoy it, but who knows

5 - i'd be up to trying that out!

6 - (anime nosebleed) LOVE IT!

Now - I might point out my personal stance on this particular fetish, but it's not really needed. I'm quite confident in myself, I have my own kinks and things I'd love to try out under the right circumstances, and things I won't go near with a 10-foot pole for either plain dislike or whatnot. The thing is though.. even if some scenes turn me off, I'm still going to play as the game on the whole interests me. I'm waiting to see what's next around the corner, and I would guess that same sentiment is the reason you are still around in the game as well. So leave people to their own dislikes as they should do for yours, and enjoy the game for what it is... not at all vanilla.

((I am a female, bisexual (60/40 - peen in the lead!), and have gotten my feet wet on occasion as being the one doing the pegging. You'd be surprised how many are indeed into it.. just saying. My two cents... more futa and tentacles, please and thank you! ^_^))

Edited by Acqeton
keeping to a single post.. aye aye!
  • Haha 1