• Game Creator
  •  
  • Kinkoid
  • Administrators
  • 1,178 posts
3 hours ago, Rommel84 said:

A trial of the card trial? Meh

So you do not want the 3 days, the kobans and the free "collect all" ? :(

@dirty harry, we are investigating for the ToF that is frozen.

Great, still can't quote from one thread to the next. But apparantly a simple copy/paste will do the trick. lol

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

Great to know. Will be funny to jump back to first place again in my country. :)

Bet you're gonna be met with some shifty eyes. lol

Or putting it differently. Hopefully the dev's will make an announcement, otherwise we will have a lot of unnecessary whining.

3 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Bet you're gonna be met with some shifty eyes. lol

Or putting it differently. Hopefully the dev's will make an announcement, otherwise we will have a lot of unnecessary whining.

Same thing... We're whining now, let someone else do it for a change. :D 

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Don't get your hopes up. If it's not working correctly, it's not working.

Just trying to provide whomever's attempting to troubleshoot the bug/issue as much info as possible to assist with them diagnosing the glitch. I'm a mechanic and electronics technician and the worst trouble-tickets are the vague problem descriptions. My favorite "broken" ...

With the slight movement of the board score in that direction, it may be a coding bottleneck for some of us versus a completely frozen table which might spark an idea of elsewhere to look or what to look for to resolve it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Goro said:

Just trying to provide whomever's attempting to troubleshoot the bug/issue as much info as possible to assist with them diagnosing the glitch. I'm a mechanic and electronics technician and the worst trouble-tickets are the vague problem descriptions. My favorite "broken" ...

With the slight movement of the board score in that direction, it may be a coding bottleneck for some of us versus a completely frozen table which might spark an idea of elsewhere to look or what to look for to resolve it.

Good on you!

Whatever helps.

Edited by dirty harry

18 minutes ago, Goro said:

You could also be providing false information with your "slight movement". We all said we're not getting updates to us, while some pass us by. So be careful with your feedback.

3 hours ago, sentinel003 said:

You could also be providing false information with your "slight movement". We all said we're not getting updates to us, while some pass us by. So be careful with your feedback.

My rank keeps dropping also -- covered in previous post.

With said rank-drops (a symptom [emphasis: Rank Drops = symptom; translation not the bug/issue] that Mojo values are not syncing correctly between Current Mojo & Leader Board Mojo values), my Leader Board Mojo went up from 2880 (frozen at 2880 for 2+ days) to 2900 (moved, not frozen; hence "slight movement") (covered in previous post).

Today my Leader Board Mojo is no longer frozen. It has refreshed, incorrectly, with three of the refreshes I've taken note of.

image.thumb.png.2515ea6a80c622896c56f9b36b364985.png

Sentinel003,

Can we please be adults and keep this on topic. Your tangents are detracting from the support/ bug information source this thread is supposed to be. Reread (not skim/ browse) my previous posts and you'll see that I have distinctly stated and explained MY situations without massing everyone else or leaving much to guess-work or vagueness.

Cheers,

Goro

If you want to provide detailed info, you don't do it with one sentence, but elaborate. Devs are aware that something is broken and are working on it and that some are going up, while some are going down because our points aren't refreshing. There isn't much info you can provide, we even excluded national bugs. No need to shift the focus now or make someone think it miraculously fixed itself. At this point we only have to wait and see what happens, not be making some personal remarks. So let the devs do their job in peace and without new distractions to look into.

Dunno whether it is important or not.

But I usually keep my computer on the battlescreen in order to lower cpu-usage. Perhaps doing this whilst leaderboard refreshes might influence the freeze on the leaderboard.

I wonder what screens others (both frozen and unfrozen players) have open when the leaderboard refreshes?

9 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

One other minor thingy with the leaderboard: when you first open it and hover over the flag you get to see what country someone is from. If you flip a page the country will no longer show up when you hover over it.

I know you wrote it, but just to clarify, the country still shows up in the form of a flag, but once you start going through the leaderboard hovering over the flag won't tell you which flag that is.

8 hours ago, dirty harry said:

One other minor thingy with the leaderboard: when you first open it and hover over the flag you get to see what country someone is from. If you flip a page the country will no longer show up when you hover over it.

Same here.

Initial opening of the ToF displays the mouse-over name of the country's flag, but once you change pages (First page, Prev, Next or Last page) the flag's country-text no longer displays.

Note: Referencing the attached image, mouse-over areas 1-5 function after switching pages except for area 6.

image.png.79d75ad7cc3446fa59ac95aebbcdbe35.png

Edited out extra attached image.

My ToF Mojo value is changing/ refreshing with each refresh (no longer 'frozen' ToF Mojo value for multiple refreshes) I've been able to take note of (7 refreshes) but the ToF Mojo value is still incorrect relative to the accurate Current Mojo value.

image.thumb.png.e89f6e64a574744a10f35d442c784b4b.png

Edited by Goro

16 hours ago, sentinel003 said:

If you want to provide detailed info, you don't do it with one sentence, but elaborate. Devs are aware that something is broken and are working on it and that some are going up, while some are going down because our points aren't refreshing. There isn't much info you can provide, we even excluded national bugs. No need to shift the focus now or make someone think it miraculously fixed itself. At this point we only have to wait and see what happens, not be making some personal remarks. So let the devs do their job in peace and without new distractions to look into.

Don't worry Sentinel, with time, experience and good practices, you'll learn that 'detailed' notes/ observations can be communicated with a concise, properly worded and organized couple of sentences -- attached images as references work wonders. Ever wonder under what context the, "A picture is worth a thousand words" quote derived from?

When you deal with hundreds of written communications within the first few hours of your work-day, practices and policies are put in place to prevent unnecessarily wordy correspondences. Yes, it is difficult at first but I've trained many to overcome the habit -- usually with a quick reply of, "To wordy, shorten to three sentences or less." ;) Work logs on the other hand, yes. I completely agree, they need to be extremely wordy with lots of sentences because there's nothing worse than attempting to pick-up a detailed and complicated troubleshooting attempt with vague notes on what's been accomplished versus needs accomplishing. Usually results in calling said mechanic/technician when at home for a detailed debrief, on their own time, when they could have put that effort in while they were at work.  

But, once again your observation skills could use some refining. Avoid projecting your presumptions from what's actually present. Each of my posts have been two to three sentences (not one) with attached references that reduced the words/ explanatory sentences required in order to relay detailed information in an efficient manner. Also, why should my posts be held to such drastically higher standards than anyone else in the thread? Read posts with a clear and open mind to avoid self-induced misconceptions/ misinterpretations.

2 hours ago, Goro said:

Don't worry Sentinel, with time, experience and good practices, you'll learn that 'detailed' notes/ observations can be communicated with a concise, properly worded and organized couple of sentences -- attached images as references work wonders. Ever wonder under what context the, "A picture is worth a thousand words" quote derived from?

hot Hot HOT! BURN

ehm..... though I like a good snipe, is this really necessary?

(note: less than three sentences, don't hit me! lol)

Edited by dirty harry

Don't feel a burn there.

Nobody cares how someone else runs their business or have trained others to act. Guess what, this isn't that business or those people. You can say a word to someone you work with for years and they'll understand, you can write a paragraph and need to clarify more if you don't have a rapport with that person. And slight movement/unfreeze was vague enough for me that I wouldn't like it to take the devs down the wrong path, so I reacted and this **** came out of it.

Tried not to prolong this pointless back and forth, but people like bringing it up and assuming shit they don't know anything about.

Not posting my resume here or brag about anything, but I do know a thing or two about both: business and IT.