Leaderboard Bug?

I seem to be going down in leaderboard ranks, even though my Mojo is going up. This has been happening for about a day now. I just checked the leaderboard, and I should be around rank 64?, but I currently am at rank 150, and dropping. Every time it updates, i go lower and lower, instead of higher. Not sure what could be causing this, but im assuming it's a bug. 

• Thanks 1

It is a bug. They're looking into it. We lost the drop girls too for a bit but at least they're back. As long As your actual mojo is still accurate I think they can and will correct it. In time.

See also http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/4055-is-this-a-bug/&

What is strange tho is that your dropping rank. That means somebody is rising on the leaderboard which suggests that not everybody is affected by this equally.

Edited by dirty harry

From the description this doesn't appear to be the same bug as the event one. It doesn't appear to be a bug at all. It sounds like other people are gaining Mojo faster, hence the drop in ranks.

ThatCanadianGuy you are in the correct place for your current Mojo as displayed in ToF. Does your game show otherwise?

32 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I wasn't affected ~~

In that case we can rule out it's a national glitch cos Chthugha and me are of the same nationality.

16 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

From the description this doesn't appear to be the same bug as the event one. It doesn't appear to be a bug at all. It sounds like other people are gaining Mojo faster, hence the drop in ranks.

ThatCanadianGuy you are in the correct place for your current Mojo as displayed in ToF. Does your game show otherwise?

If this is true it might be purely visual. It still bugs me tho.:D

Any word on this on discord?

Edited by dirty harry

8 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

In that case we can rule out it's a national glitch cos Chthugha and me are of the same nationality.

If this is true it might be purely visual. It still bugs me tho.:D

Any word on this on discord?

I'm really confused. Just what is it you are seeing? Does the leaderboard update or not? If so, does it show you in the correct place for your Mojo at the time of the update?

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I'm really confused. Just what is it you are seeing? Does the leaderboard update or not? If so, does it show you in the correct place for your Mojo at the time of the update?

I see the current mojo displayed correctly and the ranking update clock ticking down correctly. However the ranking table display seems to be stuck and doesn't update. The trophee on the town page does change so that might be working correctly as well.

stuck.thumb.PNG.405a4e4f4de5cb37716456f98d6216dd.PNG

3 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I see the current mojo displayed correctly and the ranking update clock ticking down correctly. However the ranking table display seems to be stuck and doesn't update. The trophee on the town page does change so that might be working correctly as well.

stuck.thumb.PNG.405a4e4f4de5cb37716456f98d6216dd.PNG

Right, now I think I see. 

What you were saying was that the leaderboard wasn't updating, when it fact it was updating. From looking at your image and looking at you in ToF, what is actually happening is that the leaderboard is updating other peoples scores but not yours. That's a different thing altogether. 

I am assuming that pic is old, is this where you are seeing yourself now? And is it still showing your Current Mojo as around 2,606 (+changes)?

image.thumb.png.0375ac4f91226a559def1777d7ae9713.png

Thx for your pic. Indeed the pic is old, here's a current one. They differ by about two days.

stuck2.thumb.PNG.120c498971e561d09ba4f23cab89dd71.PNG

And no, in my visual others aren't updating as well, that is: their scores don't change. Just the current mojo and trophee.

Here's how I see you btw.

st.thumb.PNG.1a3f503eac556ed8cba2e78c50f09ca4.PNG

Edited by dirty harry

6 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Thx for your pic. Indeed the pic is old, here's a current one. They differ by about two days.

stuck2.thumb.PNG.120c498971e561d09ba4f23cab89dd71.PNG

And no, in my visual others aren't updating as well, that is: their scores don't change. Just the current mojo and trophee.

Yeah it just updated again and i checked against the screenshot i took. There seems to be a large group of people who's scores are not be updated, but at least in my portion of the leaderboards everyone is updating just fine.

So your ranks are falling because other peoples scores are being updated. The people directly around you though are having the same problem you are, so they fall with you. Which is why it looks to you no one is being updated. 

Well this is a confusing and bizarre bug. At least we know exactly what is happening now though. I wonder how many peoples scores are stuck?

2 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Just a little off topic I just have to share.

An 1/2 hour ago the market updated and as per usual worthless; all rare items.

I just visited the market and "Kablouah!" out of the blue there is a legendary items boosting my primary stat by 600. Nothing to sneeze at. :D

Lucky bastard....

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Yeah it just updated again and i checked against the screenshot i took. There seems to be a large group of people who's scores are not be updated, but at least in my portion of the leaderboards everyone is updating just fine.

So your ranks are falling because other peoples scores are being updated. The people directly around you though are having the same problem you are, so they fall with you. Which is why it looks to you no one is being updated. 

Well this is a confusing and bizarre bug. At least we know exactly what is happening now though. I wonder how many peoples scores are stuck?

In PvP i was 88 when it got stuck, am 108 now if you believe the trophee (which would be wrong). But here's a last screenshot to shows that it can be anybody; the table hasn't changed for days. Fullstop. Shouted too soon. I see no 1 and 2 changed. Well maybe they're working on it and are partially succesful. Let's hope they drag the rest of us out of the mud too soon.

bronze.thumb.PNG.0e112ea67f91d90b08253338f5919cda.PNG

Edited by dirty harry

29 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

Just to add that this didn't only affect mojo, but the other stats too. And without any logic. I got more XP since I'm a higher lvl, but I'm lower in ranking. Hope we don't lose XP, money spent, no. of fights, etc.

FireShot Capture 112 - Hentai Heroes_ - https___www.hentaiheroes.com_.png

That's just because the level is instantly updated, while you have to wait the 4-hours refresh for the experience points.

Just now, randomplayer said:

That's just because the level is instantly updated, while you have to wait the 4-hours refresh for the experience points.

That is the national example... I am usually 11-12k ahead of that player. Think I know what I wrote. everything froze.

2 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

That is the national example... I am usually 11-12k ahead of that player. Think I know what I wrote. everything froze.

You did not made a lot of experience since the last refresh, like collecting old missions or so? Then it should be really frozen.

Just now, randomplayer said:

You did not made a lot of experience since the last refresh, like collecting old missions or so? Then it should be really frozen.

I did this morning + battles and quests. I am giving an example that this is also frozen for me and while some people are going up, I'm going down.

1 hour ago, sentinel003 said:

I did this morning + battles and quests. I am giving an example that this is also frozen for me and while some people are going up, I'm going down.

Just keep up the good hope that it is ONLY in the table and in reality your scores ARE known. Heck, they made the table in the first place, didn't they. It's not that they fanatasized the whole thing out of thin air. I'm sure the dev's, benevolant as they are, will NOT ****** us.

On a different note. What's taking them so long???

6 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

Any updates to this?

Not really, but it seems to me ppl start moving around me. At least there's a lot less of them on mojo 2495. Maybe they're doing it by hand one record at a time, the alternative being a total reset of the board which would them take offline for a few minutes. Just when they introduced  the board.¬¬

Edited by dirty harry

I'm in the frozen boat also. The "Current Mojo" is accurate and updating but the "Leader Boards" version of my Mojo is the same it was 2 days ago.

Current Mojo = 3177; while Leader Board Mojo = 2880. I'm listed as Rank 141 but should be around Rank 24.

image.thumb.png.0c76fdbb24e09acdab60aa3a7eafdb1a.png

This has not affected my placements in any Contests so I believe it is just a Tower of Fame listing bug/ issue.