terible suport/feedback

So nutaku version has been down for more then 10hours,  not even 1 topic regarding this.. who gonna give us back the lost time?  Not to mention  the 503 f.....kin error that keeps popping up every time you click something ...it is very very very frustrating

Terrible service

this was a fault regarding the login server of Nutaku.
it was out of Kinkoid's hands entirely, but they were trying to contact Nutaku for hours, just like every other game on Nutaku.
right now the issue should be fixed, and they are pressing for compensation for their players.
I hope this information is of use for you.

(and the servers have been out for like 10 hours, so that's about right)

Hello, 

A word on that!

Nutaku login wasn't working for more than 7 hours. This was totally out of our control. We were active during that hours, though, searching for answers from Nutaku and being with our community. There was not a single official Nutaku statement during this 7 hours. That was the facts.

We requested from Nutaku to do a compensation plan for our players, will see where it goes. On the other hand, this Forum is HentaiHeroes.com orientated, and our own server was perfectly working during these 7 hours, therefore we didn't post a threat here. It's always better to inform, so here we are talking about it. Although we are still waiting for news.

So, please stay tuned.

1 hour ago, vampirash said:

So nutaku version has been down for more then 10hours,  not even 1 topic regarding this.. who gonna give us back the lost time?  Not to mention  the 503 f.....kin error that keeps popping up every time you click something ...it is very very very frustrating

Terrible service

The entire of nutaku is down. It just gives me "bad gateway" when I try to access it. That's nothing to do with this game though.

Good to know. I was wondering why is it that my time on was acting odd. Because there were brief moments where the game is acting okay and no problems what so ever. Then all the sudden I'm being bashed about with 503 errors or connection failure messages. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon though. Still have plenty of energy to burn out now that I managed to complete most of the events for the spring event... just need to turn them in. Thankful I managed to get the last event girl drop before this madness with Nutaku began.

Question: Is there another way to access this game out of nutaku with the same account?

2 hours ago, Bazurel said:

Good to know. I was wondering why is it that my time on was acting odd. Because there were brief moments where the game is acting okay and no problems what so ever. Then all the sudden I'm being bashed about with 503 errors or connection failure messages. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon though. Still have plenty of energy to burn out now that I managed to complete most of the events for the spring event... just need to turn them in. Thankful I managed to get the last event girl drop before this madness with Nutaku began.

Question: Is there another way to access this game out of nutaku with the same account?

at this moment in time you cannot use your nutaku account anywhere else.
but after this fiasco, the debate of making it possible to transfer your complete harem heroes account to hentaiheroes has been sparked again within the Kinkoid team.