Mojo

Odr@noel

Well i agree with OP and disagree with you, i think that girl drop rates are more insignificant than the mojo.

Anyway i said it before my suggestion is to stop losing mojo altogether and for each win we get +24 mojo and for each loss we get +12 mojo.

how can you think mojo is significant, it does NOTHING in the game! lol what a silly statement, here, you get 100,000 mojo for that last battle. So what, did you get more money? no, did you get more girls? no, did you get anything besides moving up in ranks, which also give nothing. no

really, you worry about a mechanic in the game that does nothing, means nothing,  compared to girl drop rates. Really, that's laughable.

5 hours ago, eolsunder said:

it doesn't matter, mojo doesn't do anything. Worry about more important things like rng drop chances and other stuff lol.

28 minutes ago, eolsunder said:

how can you think mojo is significant, it does NOTHING in the game! lol what a silly statement, here, you get 100,000 mojo for that last battle. So what, did you get more money? no, did you get more girls? no, did you get anything besides moving up in ranks, which also give nothing. no

really, you worry about a mechanic in the game that does nothing, means nothing,  compared to girl drop rates. Really, that's laughable.

There are very sensitive people here, you can not say anything that is already defensive, they are aggressive ...
with all respect to the no notions, a game of this level, of that quality, an incredible game of that, top even, you really think that the mojo that for now has no effect will remain so, you think that the creators were wasting time putting something without need in the game?
Your lol

Mojo *used* to have a value when you could select other players in the Tower to battle. You cannot do that anymore, so Mojo has no value other than its own Tower Tab Ranking. Which, frankly, is now better served by the PvP Wins Ranking.

Mojo is now like a motorcar's RPM dial on an automatic transmissions, no user-input necessary. It's now a "let them eat cake" value.

All games need a competitive aspect. So even if I don't see mojo as something of much use, I still do want to see it unfrozen because I like to follow my advancing and how far I improved.

Now I'm falling from no 1 in my country from various positions (fights, xp, etc) even though I shouldn't be.

On topic... I do agree that we shouldn't lose as much if we're fighting someone near our lvl. and gain next to nothing. But it doesn't bother me that much, I'm just smarter about choosing my opponents.

Girls will drop eventually so after that they just sit idle waiting for you to upgrade them but mojo on the other hand is the point system in the leaderboard and with enough mojo you can even become first in global leaderboard and to me all those rankings are very important.

Two points to consider:

1) Mojo doesn't affect the actual game in any way.  The only place where mojo matters AT ALL is the ToF ranking, which for all intents and purposes is pointless.  However, if you are a completionist and super competitive and want to rise in the rankings just to feel better, see point #2...

2) The arena is set up the same for everyone.  That means EVERYONE loses mojo when they lose in the arena.  If you lose a battle and lose mojo, you may fall in the ranks, but other people are consistently rising and falling as well.  The system is brutal, yes.  But it's also fair because it's brutal to everyone equally.  If you are in the minority of people who actually care about mojo, then you can strategically target fights and try your best to gain mojo and minimize the chances of losing it.  It's a game within a game.  Use your best strategy, set yourself up to most likely win, and accept the occasional loss.  Remember, your opposition for those top spots also get bad beats and lose mojo occasionally.

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Thanks 1

Hello,
The Mojo system is a rating system meaning that fighting opponents with lower Mojo will give less and fighting opponents with higher Mojo will give you more. The goal of the system is to show how strong you are compared to others and not necessarily how much you fight. 
The previously gained crazy amounts of Mojo before the reset were gained because the previous system had a lot of flaws and top players were winning lots of Mojo from bots. It was designed to be a PvP feature so we think you can agree that the bots being such a big part of the system was a problem.
Now we have both Mojo and PvP Wins which means that people that fight the most and win will be on top in the PvP Wins ranking, and the people who are the strongest in their level bracket, will be on top in the Mojo ranking. Honestly, that sounds like a fairer system to us than the one before.

We stated this in different posts, therefore we think that with this post being here, it's the best we close the discussion for now.

Jessie Kinkoid

• Guest locked this topic